2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

Third best transfer still available only averaged 5.5 points and 2 rebounds but this was on averaging only four shots per game. She shot 48 percent overall and 37 percent from the three. Just a freshman looks like a player that could blossom into a strong player for someone with three seasons to play. If you double her shot per game to 8 you get 11 ppg and 4 rebounds. 1.29 scoring efficiency is elite if she could maintain it over more shots per game.

word on the street is that she’s on a visit to Kentucky today and Arkansas tomorrow… not sure how accurate that is.. but that’s what I’m hearing.

So, I know there doesn't seem to be any public news about who we're targeting for those last couple scholarship spots, but has there been anything at all reported on Dauda recently? Seems like it's been really quiet regarding her and if she's visited anyone, not just the LVs.
Visited Baylor and possibly Kansas.

Lady Vols got 3 in the Top 25!!!
...and 4 in the Top 40.

Plus, our top player lost in the portal was ranked (FWIW) #64.

Given Tennessee's sudden and controversial changes, and all the things that could be going well or going poorly right now...
well, well, well!

Last edited:
Thanks 😊 ik.. u think she’s gonna play Latham Spearman Barker and Duada at the same time? Besides it’s just rumors that we are even recruiting them. We may not even be in on them.

“If I could take a full team of PGs I would” -CKC on Samara Spencer

Does that sound like she wants half the team to be forwards? Puckett, Darby, Hollingshed, Latham, Spearman, Dauda, AND Barker?? Then Whitehorn is kinda a SF.

I don’t see it
your first Three will be gone after this fall season.
Don't see Kim playing Darby at the forward spot with one of other forward and three guards.
Tess will play three or two spots. Guard/Wing
When she gets minutes in new system.
Don't see Kim sticking Tess guarding other teams trees.

your first Three will be gone after this fall season.
Don't see Kim playing Darby at the forward spot with one of other forward and three guards.
Tess will play three or two spots. Guard/Wing
When she gets minutes in new system.
Don't see Kim sticking Tess guarding other teams trees.
Dauda and Barker--- would give us Firepower for two years---

VN Store

Back