2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Ruby... Please sign with Tennessee...

RUBYWHITEHORN​

Clemson Tigers

Follow
  • CLASS
    Sophomore
  • HEIGHT
    5' 11"
  • BIRTHPLACE
    Detroit, MI
  • STATUS
    Active

2023-24 SEASON STATS​

• PTS
    150+
  • REB
    150+
  • AST
    150+
  • FG%

It’s about the portal. Read the posts and follow along.

Discussing why we might recruit over a player is not rehashing the past. You Kellie fans are the ones who are so incredibly sensitive and attack posters anytime something comes up.

It’s going to continue to come up for a season or two. It will fade, but right now comparisons are not just natural, they are fair.

We'll keep receipts on that.

The school typically doesn’t announce it before the player…. Some players wait and some do it the same day that they commit to the coach… Tennessee had a tackle transfer to the football team and he never announced it. He just showed up in class.

At Colorado, that last sentence would have sent shock waves through the university.

Can’t wait to watch her in LA. One of my favorite individual performers for the Lady Vols since Candace Parker. Her game is just so silky smooth, Rickea was born to ball
Her first preseason game is against Jordy's team, the Seattle Storm. Could end up guarding ea other at some point. Game is in Canada on May 4, moved fm May 5 due to conflict w NHL playoffs. I believe training camp starts next week.

Texas isn't playing around...

Yeah they are gonna have a squad for sure. Phelia is a huge upgrade over Gonzales. Will be a better player for them on both ends of the floor. With Harmon back and Booker able to move to her natural position they are going to really be able to score the ball.

Only place I think they are lacking is in the post. I’ve just never been that impressed with Jones. Don’t think she’ll fair very well in the SEC, she just isn’t very tough and she’s slow as molasses.

They are going to need one of their other centers to come on a lot next season.

Reactions: Rooster1
That will be Whitehorn. She’s the only Clemson transfer we would look at.

Jewel and Rickea have been working her on socials. She went to the same HS in Detroit as Rickea.
If we can get her that would be awesome. I thought she was supposedly going somewhere else before.

If true Freese is making her living out of the portal. Jeez

A living on what? I’m sorry but Deberry is a complete project poor girl still looks like it’s the first time she’s ever played basketball when she enters a game.

Their mid-major pickups are questionable and we all know what Poffenbarger can bring. She didn’t make Arkansas anymore successful and won’t push the needle for Maryland either. Too selfish and self motivated, not a team player.

Of course. I only speak for me. But I'll bet a few others are worried; in fact, I've seen it here and on twitter. Not sure why anyone would act like worrying about key recruits who have visited and been hinted at but not announced is unusual.

All can be resolved with a couple of announcements.
Dude, Josh Heupel, no worries!!!!!

You never know when this poster is serious or just throwing things out there. He just posted HVL to Tennessee and I'm not posting that here.

Yeah I don’t think so lol. Maybe but I just doubt it. I’d cheer for her and she’s obviously a get, but I’m not convinced she’s that special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back