2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expected under normal circumstances. I doubt CKC has a list of P5 recruiters that she has a relationship with. We need to wait and see but fear Nyla is for sure gone.
If she brings in a recruiter from Marshall or equal to that we have a problem.

Her uncles twitter fingers make that look like a good idea anyway. They need to go somewhere they are happy so Tennessee can move toward championship basketball again.

We don’t need Nyla that bad.

Who was she even going to play with under Harper? Please remember we signed ONE kid in 3 cycles.

Brooks was the highest rated, but again. Why were others stepping back there? Makes you wonder.

Expected under normal circumstances. I doubt CKC has a list of P5 recruiters that she has a relationship with. We need to wait and see but fear Nyla is for sure gone.
If she brings in a recruiter from Marshall or equal to that we have a problem.
Well, how'd our last assistant coach/recruiting coordinator do?

Reactions: Deebowbear
Because CKC does not have the D1 P5 contacts to get a better recruiter than Sam. Sam also had the relationship with Nyla B. So rerecruiting her looks very unlikely.
Honestly this looks like the same mistake Kellie made when she brought her recruiter with her.
In Williams 3 years at TN, how many top 25 recruiting classes did she have?

Reactions: Deebowbear
Meanwhile Brooks gets the 6’7” international Silva to KY

Please remember the previous staff had their chance with her, we even sent Sam to Europe twice at least to recruit her and she still chose…not Tenneseee.

Same with Q Samuels, Shade, Oladacre, Lattimore, ADR…ok my fingers are tired. But you get the point…maybe.

In Williams 3 years at TN, how many top 25 recruiting classes did she have?

How many top 25 RECRUITS did we have lol.

0 we had 0.

And don’t even say Pissott because everyone and their mother agrees that was an aberration of a ranking based on size and potential that just isn’t going to be met.

Reactions: 901 Orange
Her uncles twitter fingers make that look like a good idea anyway. They need to go somewhere they are happy to Tennessee can move toward championship basketball again.

Who was she even going to play with under Harper? Please remember we signed ONE kid in 3 cycles.

Brooks was the highest rated, but again. Why were others stepping back there? Makes you wonder.
Not about anyone player it is about the new coach and Assistants having a plan to bring in at least what will give them a fighting chance in the SEC next season. Not to concerned about 2025, but more the immediate future 2024.

Her uncles twitter fingers make that look like a good idea anyway. They need to go somewhere they are happy so Tennessee can move toward championship basketball again.

Her uncle uses the phrase "stand on business" all the time on his Xitter feed. That was the moniker of a very bombastic, hyper-argumentative poster who seems to have been banned. Seems like a reasonable chance "UNC" was "WinnerCircle."

Not about anyone player it is about the new coach and Assistants having a plan to bring in at least what will give them a fighting chance in the SEC next season. Not to concerned about 2025, but more the immediate future 2024.

I’m not concerned about next season. Do think it’s going to be great? No.

Do I think we’re going to see a lot of great changes. Yes.

Do I think we are in this position because of the new staff? No.

Do I think the previous staff are mostly responsible for what happens this next season? Yes.

Harper was not getting the job done. We were 5-6 on the road last season, 4-3 on neutral courts (including a loss to MTSU of all schools) and 11-4 at home.

Kim will have that same home advantage and I’ll bet my bottom dollar her teams play more consistent home and away because she’s not going to put up with the minimal effort Harper tolerated.

Her uncle uses the phrase "stand on business" all the time on his Xitter feed. That was the moniker of a very bombastic, hyper-argumentative poster who seems to have been banned. Seems like a reasonable chance "UNC" was "WinnerCircle."
Maybe Missouri is in the picture now.

Very much so. I notice their new account is less active the last few days.

It literally seemed like WinnerCircle was arguing with THEIR SELF half the time. Just not something we need around the program. Gives me Eva Westbrook flashbacks. She was a nut case on social media before Evina ever stepped on campus and it only got worse. She wanted the entire fan base to be banned from mentioning Evina lol

So true and how is CKC going to change that with the same players minus Jackson and Powell? I like her and her style of play. Athletes can beat her system if they are way better than what she can put on the court. We have some good players, no star really so maybe she can develop one or two into stars it will need to happen.

We’re just gonna have to see man. I’m curious too, but I’m chill about it. Just gonna see how it goes.

I’m not concerned about next season. Do think it’s going to be great? No.

Do I think we’re going to see a lot of great changes. Yes.

Do I think we are in this position because of the new staff? No.

Do I think the previous staff are mostly responsible for what happens this next season? Yes.

Harper was not getting the job done. We were 5-6 on the road last season, 4-3 on neutral courts (including a loss to MTSU of all schools) and 11-4 at home.

Kim will have that same home advantage and I’ll bet my bottom dollar her teams play more consistent home and away because she’s not going to put up with the minimal effort Harper tolerated.
Not even arguing any of the facts cause they are all true. Still the point is hopefully she understands the fan base better than she seems to. She misses that NCAA for any reason meaning the last staff or failure to upgrade the roster she will get all the blame whether deserved or not. I will be watching her plan for the next few weeks see who is coaching and how it all turns out. It may be great or we might be going in with the status quo. Still time for some of these present players to bail. With every announcement everything changes for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back