2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooks should try to keep as many as possible
Those first three are already in the portal (I was mistaken about Miles). I agree that Brooks should try to retain as much as possible (really not much left), but wonder if the three portal star players would be amenable to staying at UK now that the coaching situation is resolved.

Reactions: maple and VolFuture
Those first three are already in the portal (I was mistaken about Miles). I agree that Brooks should try to retain as much as possible (really not much left), but wonder if the three portal star players would be amenable to staying at UK now that the coaching situation is resolved.
Wonder if he had relationships or are the pastures so much greener elsewhere

Reactions: maple and Amb3096
if the two VTech portal entrants in fact announce they are following Brooks to UK, I wonder if Scherr, Petty, Russell and Miles then change their mind? Those 6 would make for a stellar core for Brooks to work with.

Yeah it would be in his best interest to attract back whatever he can there until he can get in some more players next season.

Reactions: VolFuture
Wonder if he (Brooks) had relationships or are the pastures so much greener elsewhere
We're about to find out. This is interesting to me bc it should settle the whispers of problems w his players beyond the one obvious example last year. If they come with, that does give him at least a decent start.

It's all a fart in a whirlwind but that's the new way teams are built. And it's brutal for some of the kids who get left out and left behind. But that's where we are. If KY can do it, I believe we can also. Please let this be quick and let it be someone who can immediately build a team, hopefully around the strong core we already have.

I giggled but I’ll take her and Rueck and beers and Gardner 🤭

When they interviewed some of the Oregon State players the other day on ESPN, they really sounded unsure about sticking around next season given the conference move. Would not be surprised to see others enter the portal. I love Beers and Gardiner’s games

When they interviewed some do the Oregon State players the other day on ESPN, they really sounded unsure about sticking around next season given the conference move. Would not be surprised to see others enter the portal. I love Beers and Gardiner’s games
The write up for Talia's announcement said she was the first of several Ore St. players expected to hit the portal. I wonder if they are traveling as a package deal though, if they all really enjoyed playing together and had good chemistry.

The write up for Talia's announcement said she was the first of several Ore St. players expected to hit the portal. I wonder if they are traveling as a package deal though, if they all really enjoyed playing together and had good chemistry.
They will be heavily envied

Terrible move. Ole girl should’ve taken that 5th year and prove she can actually make shots against “SEC teams”

She could be an Allie Quigley type player but she has a lot of work to do. Imagine she ends up in Europe for a while but could see her coming back to the W later. Kinda like Gardner did with the Sky.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back