2024 Target List

We wouldn’t say that Tennessee’s 2024 board is written in stone just yet by any means but the Vols have a core group of guys in next year’s class that they seem to be serious about.

This shouldn’t be considered a definitive list as it’s early and things will change over the next 9-10 months, but here is a group of guys that we feel like Tennessee is serious about at this stage.

That group includes five star Ace Bailey in Atlanta. Juke Harris from North Carolina, on3’s No. 21 overall player in the ’24 class, who has already been on an official visit. Cam Scott from South Carolina, on3’s No. 14 overall player in ’24, who was recently on an unofficial visit. North Carolina prospect Rakeese Passmore, on3’s No. 36 rated player in ’24. Germantown’s Ahmad Nowell who is playing his high school ball at Imhotep Institute in Philadelphia. Paul McNeil from North Carolina and attending Prolific Prep in California, on3’s No. 92 overall player in ’24.
- VQ

high schooo is an auburn pipeline. okoro, cooper, cardwell, and another big.
Yes, you are correct which is part of why I sarcastically mentioned it, combined with the fact that AU seems to routinely be in on the same players Tennessee is involved with.

It is worth mentioning that Bailey is not originally from Atlanta, though (I think). Pretty sure he is from either north Georgia, or perhaps even Chattanooga. He previously attended Boyd-Buchanon before transferring to McEachern.

On3 updated…
#1 Tre Johnson
#3 Ian Jackson
#7 Airious Bailey-UOV
#14 Cam Scott-UOV
#17 Somtochukwu Cyril-UOV
#21 Juke Harris-OV Scheduled & UOV

#27 Jalen Shelley
#29 Tahaad Pettiford- OV Scheduled
#30 Tyler McKinley
#31 Curtis Givens-UOV
#36 Rakease Passmore-UOV
#56 Labaron Philon-UOV
#59 Derrion Reid-UOV
#61 Jayden Williams-UOV

#74 Isaiah Evans
#81 Ahmad Nowell-OV scheduled
#87 Del Jones- UOV

#92 Paul Mcneil
#98 Doryan Onwuchekwa
#103 Jordan McCullum-UOV
#112 Jasheem Felton
#145 Jaye Nash

On3 updated…
#1 Tre Johnson
#3 Ian Jackson
#7 Airious Bailey-UOV
#14 Cam Scott-UOV
#17 Somtochukwu Cyril-UOV
#21 Juke Harris-OV Scheduled & UOV

#27 Jalen Shelley
#29 Tahaad Pettiford- OV Scheduled
#30 Tyler McKinley
#31 Curtis Givens-UOV
#36 Rakease Passmore-UOV
#56 Labaron Philon-UOV
#59 Derrion Reid-UOV
#61 Jayden Williams-UOV

#74 Isaiah Evans
#81 Ahmad Nowell-OV scheduled
#87 Del Jones- UOV

#92 Paul Mcneil
#98 Doryan Onwuchekwa
#103 Jordan McCullum-UOV
#112 Jasheem Felton
#145 Jaye Nash
I have seen zero news on Cyril. I know Tennessee cooled, but I’m talking from any schools.

If CRB pulls a couple of the standout guards we should be okay, the interior looks covered for a few years with Awaka ,Aidoo, Estrella and Cade Phillips. Remember RB is red shirting a guy who I think will be really good the Jefferson kid. 25 is the year I would concentrate on with Amari Allen and so on but that is my opinion I am not a coach just a fan and observer.

If CRB pulls a couple of the standout guards we should be okay, the interior looks covered for a few years with Awaka ,Aidoo, Estrella and Cade Phillips. Remember RB is red shirting a guy who I think will be really good the Jefferson kid. 25 is the year I would concentrate on with Amari Allen and so on but that is my opinion I am not a coach just a fan and observer.
Love Jefferson, too. In fact, I think DJ's skill set is very similar to Mashack, but even more athletic. Just gotta get him to buy in on the defensive side

Love Jefferson, too. In fact, I think DJ's skill set is very similar to Mashack, but even more athletic. Just gotta get him to buy in on the defensive side
Jefferson will be really good in my opinion and I love how CRB has made it great to really good players on the court again been a long time. Pearl was good but Barnes has been better let people start complaining about this comment

Jefferson is much more polished offensively than Mashack, I would actually say there skill sets are basically opposite of each other.

Jefferson is much more polished offensively than Mashack, I would actually say there skill sets are basically opposite of each other.
Both great athletes and I agree Jefferson is more polished on the offensive end. Are you wanting to argue tonight? Because, I'm sick, I'll take the L.

VN Store

Back