#68 Ahmad Nowell
#70 Paul Mcneil
#71 Rodney Brown
#75 Jayden Harris
#NR Isaiah Evans
#NR Rakease Passmore
#NR Jasheem Felton
#NR Jaye Nash

I know its early, but who are we recruiting the hardest in the '24 class? Somto, Cam Scott, Cadeau........who else?

2024 Ahmad Nowell is a PG from Germantown, TN who moved to Philadelphia to play for Imhotep Charter, same school as Justin Edwards and is playing for Team Final this AAU season also alongside with Justin Edwards. Curious if he could be a potential reclass guy if Edwards were to pick Tennessee.

On3 updated today…

Updated…
#1 Tre Johnson
#3 Ian Jackson
#8 Trentyn Flowers
#10 Somtochukwu Cyril
#13 Cam Scott
#14 Elliott Cad-eau
#16 Airious Bailey
#20 Curtis Givens
#21 Jalen Shelley
#28 Tahaad Pettiford
#38 Jahki Howard
#47 Drake Powell
#65 Doryan Onwuchekwa
#68 Ahmad Nowell
#70 Paul Mcneil
#71 Rodney Brown
#75 Jayden Harris
#NR Isaiah Evans
#NR Rakease Passmore
#NR Jasheem Felton
#NR Jaye Nash

Updated…
#1 Tre Johnson
#3 Ian Jackson
#8 Trentyn Flowers
#10 Somtochukwu Cyril
#13 Cam Scott
#14 Elliott Cad-eau
#16 Airious Bailey
#20 Curtis Givens
#21 Jalen Shelley
#28 Tahaad Pettiford
#38 Jahki Howard
#47 Drake Powell
#65 Doryan Onwuchekwa
#68 Ahmad Nowell
#70 Paul Mcneil
#71 Rodney Brown
#75 Jayden Harris
#NR Isaiah Evans
#NR Rakease Passmore
#NR Jasheem Felton
#NR Jaye Nash
#NR Labaron Philon

Updated…
#1 Tre Johnson
#3 Ian Jackson
#8 Trentyn Flowers
#10 Somtochukwu Cyril
#13 Cam Scott
#14 Elliott Cadeau
#16 Airious Bailey
#20 Curtis Givens
#21 Jalen Shelley
#28 Tahaad Pettiford
#38 Jahki Howard
#47 Drake Powell
#65 Doryan Onwuchekwa
#68 Ahmad Nowell
#70 Paul Mcneil
#71 Rodney Brown
#75 Jayden Harris
#NR Isaiah Evans
#NR Rakease Passmore
#NR Jasheem Felton
#NR Jaye Nash
#NR Labaron Philon
#NR Derrion Reid

Last edited:
Reactions: Willy14
Nowell says there have been a lot of schools reaching out to him since the June 15th period, but Michigan and Tennessee have been the two programs that are on him the hardest. Tennessee is in the mix for Nowell's travel teammate Justin Edwards; however, Rod Clark has been keen on Nowell's ability to score from the lead guard position and has been looking to get him on campus since the two formed a relationship,

"I talk to Coach Rod a lot," Nowell said. "Our conversations are about what the environment is like around there and the brotherhood. He wants me to visit so I can get used to the atmosphere and what it is like."

Reactions: MinisterofDef#92
Anyone…?

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- When looking at the national 2024 class, Ahmad Nowell has posed himself as one of the class' best scorers from the backcourt. A quick and stocky 6-foot guard, Nowell creates space with physicality and quickness and programs are aware of his game-to-game production.

"I am open to going anywhere where they would want me," Nowell said on his recruitment. "I am still trying to focus on the rest of the summer and becoming the player I am trying to be."

Nowell says there have been a lot of schools reaching out to him since the June 15th period, but Michigan and Tennessee have been the two programs that are on him the hardest.

Tennessee is in the mix for Nowell's travel teammate Justin Edwards; however, Rod Clark has been keen on Nowell's ability to score from the lead guard position and has been looking to get him on campus since the two formed a relationship,

"I talk to Coach Rod a lot," Nowell said. "Our conversations are about what the environment is like around there and the brotherhood. He wants me to visit so I can get used to the atmosphere and what it is like."

Michigan and Nowell are in the early stages of building a relationship. The program's location and pedigree are two early pros that have the Wolverines in early contention.

"They are a great school," Nowell said on Michigan. "Everything sticks out to me. I have not visited yet but from what I have seen the campus is good and it would be a good spot to live."

Nowell has yet to take visits but expect the Volunteers and Wolverines to receive an appearance from him before he takes the next step in his process.

"When I go to schools I am looking forward to seeing the brotherhood," Nowell said. "I am also looking at how the trainers and coaching staff develop players and allow them to recover."

Rated a four-star prospect, Nowell currently ranks No. 57 overall in the 247Sports Player Rankings.
-Jenkins

Updated…
#1 Tre Johnson
#3 Ian Jackson
#8 Trentyn Flowers
#10 Somtochukwu Cyril
#13 Cam Scott
#14 Elliott Cadeau
#16 Airious Bailey
#20 Curtis Givens
#21 Jalen Shelley
#28 Tahaad Pettiford
#34 Jayden Williams
#38 Jahki Howard
#47 Drake Powell
#65 Doryan Onwuchekwa
#68 Ahmad Nowell
#70 Paul Mcneil
#71 Rodney Brown
#75 Jayden Harris
#NR Isaiah Evans
#NR Rakease Passmore
#NR Jasheem Felton
#NR Jaye Nash
#NR Labaron Philon
#NR Derrion Reid

Updated…
#1 Tre Johnson
#3 Ian Jackson
#8 Trentyn Flowers
#10 Somtochukwu Cyril
#13 Cam Scott
#14 Elliott Cadeau
#16 Airious Bailey
#20 Curtis Givens
#21 Jalen Shelley
#28 Tahaad Pettiford
#34 Jayden Williams
#38 Jahki Howard
#47 Drake Powell
#65 Doryan Onwuchekwa
#68 Ahmad Nowell
#70 Paul Mcneil
#71 Rodney Brown
#75 Jayden Harris
#NR Isaiah Evans
#NR Rakease Passmore
#NR Jasheem Felton
#NR Jaye Nash
#NR Labaron Philon
#NR Derrion Reid
Man we have offered a lot of people, any you think we might be focusing on besides Cyril?

Man we have offered a lot of people, any you think we might be focusing on besides Cyril?
Too early to probably say, see who we can get to visit this year…Bailey is from Chattanooga, Curtis Givens is Memphis area, same for Jaye Nash, Nowell is a guy who has mentioned us a lot.

Reactions: Willy14

VN Store

Back