#71 Curtis Givens
NR Doryan Onwuchekwa
NR Rodney Brown
NR Tahaad Pettiford
NR Rakease Passmore
NR Drake Powell
NR Jayden Harris

GBCA Live: Top 75 rising junior Kyle Greene highlights potential visiting spots
Ranked the No. 69 overall prospect in the national 2024 class, Kyle Greene had a busy contact period holiday as his phone was ringing and buzzing throughout the day. Hearing from programs in various leagues, Greene walked away from the June 15th experience humbly confident. "That day was crazy," Greene said. "I heard from a lot of schools. The list is really long and it is hard to remember all of them but I am appreciative of all the coaches who called me because it means I am doing something right."

Out of all programs that reached out and shown interest, Greene says he is interested in taking visits to Harvard, South Carolina, Stanford, and Tennessee. Greene has already been to the campuses of the Gamecocks and Volunteers. He broke down his thoughts on his schools of interest with 247Sports:

South Carolina: "They have a new staff that is very good. Talking to Lamont Paris, I could tell that he is a very chill guy who is all about business and work. Malachi Smith is at Gonzaga now so he has a resume of producing high-level point guards. They are the hometown school that always has a special place in my heart. I grew up going to games and watching them play. It is always special to get recruited by a school that you grew up watching."
Stanford: "Robert Ehsan is the coach I talk to. The staff has nothing but positive things to say. They love the way I play. They have watched me workout a couple of times at Pace. They are an academic school that is very hard to get in to. They only have about five offers to give out and they want me to take certain classes to get into their school. They have an interesting way of recruiting that is different from every other school."

Tennessee: "I hear from Justin Gainey. They are a program with highly-talented players. They are always good. On my visit, their strength coach was very enthusiastic about his job. You could tell he takes it very seriously. Their facilities, their lockeroom, and everything else is top-tier out there."
In terms of thinking ahead, Greene says he is planning to announce a list cut around this time next year. Until then, he plans on enjoying the recruiting process to see all that it entails.
"I want to give myself time to let everybody recruit me equally," Greene said. "I do not want to cut myself short but I do plan on committing at around October of my senior year."
- Brandon Jenkins

Updated…

#3 Tre Johnson
#6 Trentyn Flowers
#9 Elliott Cadeau
#11 Airious Bailey
#16 Paul Mcneil
#20 Isaiah Evans
#21 Somtochukwu Cyril
#45 Jalen Shelley
#28 Jahki Howard
#53 Jasheem Felton
#71 Curtis Givens
NR Doryan Onwuchekwa
NR Rodney Brown
NR Tahaad Pettiford
NR Rakease Passmore
NR Drake Powell
NR Jayden Harris
NR Ahmad Nowell

Rivals updated today

Updated…
#1 Ian Jackson
#3 Tre Johnson
#7 Airious Bailey
#9 Elliott Cadeau
#14 Trentyn Flowers
#28 Tahaad Pettiford
#30 Paul Mcneil
#37 Jahki Howard
#38 Somtochukwu Cyril
#39 Jalen Shelley
#47 Ahmad Nowell
#49 Isaiah Evans
#61 Rakease Passmore
#77 Jasheem Felton
#79 Drake Powell
#89 Curtis Givens
#95 Jaye Nash
#100 Jayden Harris
#116 Rodney Brown
NR Doryan Onwuchekwa

Rivals updated today

Updated…
#1 Ian Jackson
#3 Tre Johnson
#7 Airious Bailey
#9 Elliott Cadeau
#14 Trentyn Flowers
#28 Tahaad Pettiford
#30 Paul Mcneil
#37 Jahki Howard
#38 Somtochukwu Cyril
#39 Jalen Shelley
#47 Ahmad Nowell
#49 Isaiah Evans
#61 Rakease Passmore
#77 Jasheem Felton
#79 Drake Powell
#89 Curtis Givens
#95 Jaye Nash
#100 Jayden Harris
#116 Rodney Brown
NR Doryan Onwuchekwa
Did you add Ian Jackson? Noticed he wasn't on your on3 list. Wondered if that was just for future reference or if we were in the running given his connection to Awaka?

Did you add Ian Jackson? Noticed he wasn't on your on3 list. Wondered if that was just for future reference or if we were in the running given his connection to Awaka?
Tennessee has started recruiting him a bit since adding Awaka, doubt they’ll ultimately be in the mix but we’ll see

Tennessee has started recruiting him a bit since adding Awaka, doubt they’ll ultimately be in the mix but we’ll see
Kind of what I figured, and I agree. Any idea what AAU program he is affiliated with? I'd allow myself to be a little more excited if it were the Lightning.

VN Store

Back