2024 Target List

Let’s not pretend that the 6 months those guys spent in Lexington dramatically changed their career trajectories. They would’ve ended up there with or without Cal for the most part.
Right, these guys are already first rounders just filling out the few months before they are eligible for the draft trying to develop a little more.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I’m not even superstitious and this post is making my eye twitch
Please don't eff/mess with me, Chris.
Just putting it out there. It feels less likely now that he has established a dominant role within the team framework. Last year, he was kind of the forgotten man, there was uncertainty about Uros and ON's immediate future, so I'm sure he was more apt to listen. He may still listen if he plays his senior year, but I'd think a competitive NIL offer from Tennessee likely keeps him around with his current role established.

Just putting it out there. It feels less likely now that he has established a dominant role within the team framework. Last year, he was kind of the forgotten man, there was uncertainty about Uros and ON's immediate future, so I'm sure he was more apt to listen. He may still listen if he plays his senior year, but I'd think a competitive NIL offer from Tennessee likely keeps him around with his current role established.
Unless he opts for the draft, of course. He definitely has the game for the modern NBA, imo. Yes, I have been saying that for 3 years. But, it's still true

Unless he opts for the draft, of course. He definitely has the game for the modern NBA, imo. Yes, I have been saying that for 3 years. But, it's still true
We can all agree the NBA drafts on potential. Aidoo still needs to add significant strength as he gets pushed around too much in college. He’s got nice length and likely better shooting ability than he’s shown to date. Should definitely get evaluated in the pre draft process and see how he’s viewed. If he returns and continues on his current rate of improvement, would he not be in discussion for conference POY next year? Will be interesting.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
We can all agree the NBA drafts on potential. Aidoo still needs to add significant strength as he gets pushed around too much in college. He’s got nice length and likely better shooting ability than he’s shown to date. Should definitely get evaluated in the pre draft process and see how he’s viewed. If he returns and continues on his current rate of improvement, would he not be in discussion for conference POY next year? Will be interesting.
I like Aidoo, but I think he is the third best player on the team next year, not POY. Barring major improvement, he just doesn't seem to have the offensive skill set to be a focus of our team. Hope he proves me wrong. GBO.

Bumping this to show why none of you morans should ever believe anything I write - Aidoo will never be a POY. Gets bullied by every good big man we play.

It drafts on potential when you’re a teenager

Is it likely Kentucky’s entire freshman recruiting class becomes Arkansas’ freshman recruiting class?
Travis Perry probably won't end up at Arkansas. Kentucky kid who wants to be at UK. Unless the new coach doesn't want him, I'd say he still lands there.

VN Store

Back