2024 SEC Baseball Tournament (5/21 - 5/26)

StarRaider

Register & Vote for me
Bracket set - not clear to me how they sorted out 7-8-9-10-11 seeds.... maybe the gumps were the only series winner vs. The 2022 SEC Champion & 1 Seed BaseVols...

1716210695844.png

Older posts

Goinhg into week 10. A couple of these are tied, candy/gumps and ole miss/jorts... jorts have the tie breaker with a 1-2 record vs 0-3 vs kensucky.

Top 6 seem pretty secure... BaseVols, swine and kensucky with be the top three (barring an aTm sweep of the swine...that series at CS and the swine are 6-10 in SEC road games) and aTm/leghumpers and MissyState taking the 4-6 spots.

1715602230335.png

Going into week 9 (old)

1715182375410.png

Last edited:
I've noticed quite a few SEC players getting to AA really quickly the last few years.

Paul Skenes is making his major league debut on Saturday.
I wasn’t saying that several individual SEC players wouldn’t be in AA. No doubt they would. I was just saying that an SEC team top to bottom is not the equivalent of a AA team.

I wasn’t saying that several individual SEC players wouldn’t be in AA. No doubt they would. I was just saying that an SEC team top to bottom is not the equivalent of a AA team.
You are correct. It’s not anywhere close. All AA players are professionals. There are great college players who will play MLB ball and some of the truly great ones are even MLB level right this moment but even a top tier college team is littered with guys who will never play AA level baseball.

We are Co Eastern Champs, own the head to head with UK, but are a 3 seed. Makes no sense to me.

VN Store

Back