2024 Recruiting Thread

Strong shoots 42 Percent from Three And Geno is recruiting her heavy she got it! Tac Prince Strong Cambridge class will be set for a National Championship I can promise you that we will see who she gets lets just sit back and see Jackson and Key coming back for another year and not playing Pissott when Johnson starts on LSU's final four team and she was ranked 26 Justine was 11 should of started game one welcomed her to Rocky top for real like a bashaara Graves freshman but no Jordan Walker I'm sorry starting lineup should of been Horston Jackson Pissott Hollingshead and Key that's a tall team now with Puckett being first off the bench let's go!

Reactions: Ladyvol777
where couldn't she go

I just hope between the last thing I heard and what most of this site would like to see (her stay)...That, someone in the staff is on this right now
I disagree. I think everyone should leave her alone. She does not need to be further recruited by UT. This needs to be Jordan's decision, and be a firm one. This situation breaks my heart, bc it seems so typical of what Jordy puts herself through.

uh...ok
beavis-and-butt-head-headbang.gif

where couldn't she go

I just hope between the last thing I heard and what most of this site would like to see (her stay)...That, someone in the staff is on this right now

I hope she stays and works and shows she deserves playing time. BUT from what i've heard we are recruiting some scorers. That's all i can say :)

I hope she stays and works and shows she deserves playing time. BUT from what i've heard we are recruiting some scorers. That's all i can say :)

Hmm...the top scorers (15+ ppg) I've seen in the portal are Destinee Wells (Belmont), Kiki Jefferson (JMU), Jayda Curry (Cal), Frannie Hottinger (Lehigh), Anna DeWolfe (Fordham), Dee Dee Davis (Manhattan), Quincy Noble (North Texas), Yaya Felder (Ohio), Kayla Padilla (Penn), Ioanna Krimil (San Francisco)...

Not all of them are SEC-caliber but many probably are...

I disagree. I think everyone should leave her alone. She does not need to be further recruited by UT. This needs to be Jordan's decision, and be a firm one. This situation breaks my heart, bc it seems so typical of what Jordy puts herself through.
We were talking about Justine.

Hmm...the top scorers (15+ ppg) I've seen in the portal are Destinee Wells (Belmont), Kiki Jefferson (JMU), Jayda Curry (Cal), Frannie Hottinger (Lehigh), Anna DeWolfe (Fordham), Dee Dee Davis (Manhattan), Quincy Noble (North Texas), Yaya Felder (Ohio), Kayla Padilla (Penn), Ioanna Krimil (San Francisco)...

Not all of them are SEC-caliber but many probably are...
Donarski will score a lot in the right situation. I think were trying to get in on her. Kennedy Todd Williams would be the perfect player to take Jordan Horston's place she can shoot the three and also play inside. Wells and Jada Walker would both help the point guard situation. Post players I think Maria Gakdeng sophomore and Alanna Micheau out of Minnesota are the best two in the portal right now. If we take any post probably would be just one as insurance for if Key can't return. No one knows her status right now. All of these players are SEC caliber players and would make our team better.

VN Store

Back