2024 Recruiting Thread

It was on the discovery channel i can not rembember if it was elks rain deer or which deer family. As what for where i from usa . Thats why said bulls and bucks depends on the deer family what you call them. Rut when deer make fawns.

Reactions: youcancallmeAl
It was on the discovery channel i can not rembember if it was elks rain deer or which deer family. As what for where i from usa . Thats why said bulls and bucks depends on the deer family what you call them. Rut when deer make fawns.
Keep it coming Mud, never gets old. The saying in SC is “Bless your Heart”. Prob same in TN.

Last edited:
Isnt she already committed to Pitt ? It seems shes a fan favorite but not a program favorite. If so many trust kellie and stand 100% behind her then why not do it with her recruiting tactics and targets. If she's not focused on madi why are we ?
Ace from Knoxville is a freshman at Pitt this year. Coming off the bench early and getting good time. 6 feet, athletic,
outside range and beat you up the court with the ball.

The only reason anyone on this site knows anything about her is because of Jumpers advertising. I'm sure if she is a player Kellie wants, she will get an offer. No amount of advertising on VolNation is going to change that.....in fact, it might be hurting her chances. Kellie for sure knows about her.
in recruiting you have to know your value and worth. There’s always late bloomers but once day one of calls start then you know where you’re slated when offers go out or don’t go out. Humbling for athletes and parents

Last edited:
Im interested in knowing what country Mud resides in ? May make it a bit smoother to understand for me personally . Caribou Rut's sounds like a bag of planters 2.0 peanuts tbh
Its whiitetail in mountans and mudcats in the creeks and riverr Its almost game time anyway Ithink we are all ready for change of the channel. to much snow in the picture. ! Not worth watching . To many trolls .

Last edited:
In olden days, the come on line was, "Would you like to come up and see my etchings?"

The modern invitation is, "Wanna come up and watch my films of the caribou rutting?"

Mudcat, you ol' rascal!
they were talking about signing a player. Do not want to put her name in this train wreck. I was telling of film of elk or some other deer family. IT was mating time . the boss bull had hundreds of cows. Young bull wanted some of his cows . T hey got in a battle time the young won the fight. All the other bulls divide up the cows and left. The boss bull and young bull miss out on girlfriend that year. Bad way of saying coach should know what player they can get. Do not end up with noting All my story got was trolls from other team! Compaiiring college recuiting to elk mating season was a train wreck. Less you want to get ear full of trolls from otheer team.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bret178
While I still think the recruiting staff should swing for the fences to get the best talent available who fits our culture, I think we agree that you can't put all your eggs in one basket. We don't want to miss out on potential game-changers, but neither do we want to insult other solid contributors by ignoring them until they are our best remaining options.

Your anectode was a good analogy, Mudcat. We're just having some fun here, but your point is seriously taken.

While I still think the recruiting staff should swing for the fences to get the best talent available who fits our culture, I think we agree that you can't put all your eggs in one basket. We don't want to miss out on potential game-changers, but neither do we want to insult other solid contributors by ignoring them until they are our best remaining options.

Your anectode was a good analogy, Mudcat. We're just having some fun here, but your point is seriously taken.
Need try start watching typing reply . then not seeing other poster commit is gone Then everyone is wondering what in the world did he come form! Iknow you just having fun. End of the show tv guy said both bulls learn lesson do not so greedty you can not have all the cows. It was a good show on elk ruting season. Hats off to our 25 recuit for not playing games on other coaches.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
The clips just show Hawk shooting; does she play D; does she pass; does she set screens? Is she a team mate? Can she rebound? Show those stats too.
Well its posted on social media that she is averaging 23pts 6rbs 4 steals 3 assist in 4A basketball and one game it states she only played 2 quarters due to foul trouble. Shooting 65% from the floor, 62.5% from 3
Idk sounds like she does it ALL

Reactions: chuckiepoo
they were talking about signing a player. Do not want to put her name in this train wreck. I was telling of film of elk or some other deer family. IT was mating time . the boss bull had hundreds of cows. Young bull wanted some of his cows . T hey got in a battle time the young won the fight. All the other bulls divide up the cows and left. The boss bull and young bull miss out on girlfriend that year. Bad way of saying coach should know what player they can get. Do not end up with noting All my story got was trolls from other team! Compaiiring college recuiting to elk mating season was a train wreck. Less you want to get ear full of trolls from otheer team.

Clear as Mud, Mud.

ExCTLY!

Take the elk analogy one step further....in recent years the Elk from North Carolina have come across the mtns and made their way into Tennessee. Now you have outsider elk owning your state.

Take the elk analogy one step further....in recent years the Elk from North Carolina have come across the mtns and made their way into Tennessee. Now you have outsider elk owning your state.
its called migration. And they do it to find better land
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back