2024 Recruiting Thread

Rae Burrell 2018 four star # 119 prospects nation . I take a few Rae any time lovs could sign them. Natural skills needs coach which kellie has proven she can improve some players. @darth what say on Rae Hollie recuit? I see i mispell VOLS no need for smart___ remarts or trolls.

Rae Burrell 2018 four star # 119 prospects nation . I take a few Rae any time lovs could sign them. Natural skills needs coach which kellie has proven she can improve some players. @darth what say on Rae Hollie recuit? I see i mispell VOLS no need for smart___ remarts or trolls.

How many Final Fours did Burrell play in?

I think Dangerfield probably would have been in the rotation here...

Point is ….. A Tennessee player , ranked highly, but went to UConn ! Didn’t come to Tennessee but ended up in the WNBA …. How could our coaches let that happen?

But let Cambridge not go to Tennessee! Or any other Tennessee ranked player ! And you will have negative posts for the next six months!
All of these early losses must have kept you out of your cave for weeks now ?

I was at Grace Christian (Sanford, NC) tonight and Kim Mulkey was in the gym to see Sarah Strong play. First time I've seen her since last February, and she's improved her game facing the basket, not that it was bad to begin with. Jamelle Elliott from UConn came down to see her play a game last year.

Unfortunately, I don't think the LVs are in on her even though she's just a few hours away. Her dad was a star at NC State and her mom was an A-A at Harvard.

I was at Grace Christian (Sanford, NC) tonight and Kim Mulkey was in the gym to see Sarah Strong play. First time I've seen her since last February, and she's improved her game facing the basket, not that it was bad to begin with. Jamelle Elliott from UConn came down to see her play a game last year.

Unfortunately, I don't think the LVs are in on her even though she's just a few hours away. Her dad was a star at NC State and her mom was an A-A at Harvard.

Meaning the LVs are not interested or Strong is not interested in the Lady Vols?

From back in January and included in this thread earlier:

“It’s been incredible already to have seven Power-5 coaches in this gym over the past two months,” said Revelle. “I mean UConn, Notre Dame, N.C. State, Tennessee, Duke, Louisville, all those teams have been here.”

https://www.cbs17.com/sports/change-of-venues-working-out-fine-for-basketball-star-sarah-strong/

What’s up?

Point is ….. A Tennessee player , ranked highly, but went to UConn ! Didn’t come to Tennessee but ended up in the WNBA …. How could our coaches let that happen?

You mean the coaches who are no longer there because they were fired?

Point is, I don't know what the hell your point is. Kellie should get a pass because it happened to Holly? You don't remember how gut-wrenching it was to see a Tennessee player star at UConn, and how relieved all the Lady Vol fans were that she could never win a title?

You mean the coaches who are no longer there because they were fired?

Point is, I don't know what the hell your point is. Kellie should get a pass because it happened to Holly? You don't remember how gut-wrenching it was to see a Tennessee player star at UConn, and how relieved all the Lady Vol fans were that she could never win a title?

I wasn’t relieved I was overjoyed lol.

Reactions: Darth_Vol

But let Cambridge not go to Tennessee! Or any other Tennessee ranked player ! And you will have negative posts for the next six months!
All of these early losses must have kept you out of your cave for weeks now ?
I can answer that it is highly unlikely that Cambridge comes to Tennessee and that happened long before Harper became the coach here. I know we finally have to recruit somebody, but I certainly would not depend in anyway that Cambridge will be a Lady Vol and it won't be Kellie Harper's fault she wasn't coming here no matter the coach.

I can answer that it is highly unlikely that Cambridge comes to Tennessee and that happened long before Harper became the coach here. I know we finally have to recruit somebody, but I certainly would not depend in anyway that Cambridge will be a Lady Vol and it won't be Kellie Harper's fault she wasn't coming here no matter the coach.
Isn't that part of the job, mend the severed relationships? She was courtside watching her play over the years and developed enough rapport to get her on campus when Ensworth was in Knoxville last year. Eventually you/staff have to close. The Holly excuses in year four have to fade away on Harpers watch.

Isn't that part of the job, mend the severed relationships? She was courtside watching her play over the years and developed enough rapport to get her on campus when Ensworth was in Knoxville last year. Eventually you/staff have to close. The Holly excuses in year four have to fade away on Harpers watch.
I think you are trying to establish a straw man here by saying Kellie should be able to get Cambridge. When she, as most expect, doesn’t land Cambridge you can then further criticize Kellie.
I would not put too much stock in the young lady’s on campus visit while she was in Knoxville anyway. I think that was either courtesy or just general interest in the facilities or to meet the current lady Vols. There has been no hint of interest from this young lady or her parents. If she decides to become a Lady Vol that would be a huge surprise and Kellie should get big kudos.

I think you are trying to establish a straw man here by saying Kellie should be able to get Cambridge. When she, as most expect, doesn’t land Cambridge you can then further criticize Kellie.
I would not put too much stock in the young lady’s on campus visit while she was in Knoxville anyway. I think that was either courtesy or just general interest in the facilities or to meet the current lady Vols. There has been no hint of interest from this young lady or her parents. If she decides to become a Lady Vol that would be a huge surprise and Kellie should get big kudos.
Agree with that in it was a courtesy visit and nothing more. A year has past since the visit and by all indications Cambridge will be playing elsewhere potentially without using Tennessee as an official 5 visit.

Reactions: Lucy

Sure. Just like it won't be Kellie's fault when Berry inevitably decides to go elsewhere. I mean we can't blame Kellie if recruits, and particularly in-state recruits, don't want to come to Tennessee and play for her...

Sure. Just like it won't be Kellie's fault when Berry inevitably decides to go elsewhere. I mean we can't blame Kellie if recruits, and particularly in-state recruits, don't want to come to Tennessee and play for her...
Two Top 50 players does not come around often in the state. Have to cash in when it does.

200w.gif

You can blame her if you want to not really caring if that is what you need to do. I don't blame her if the girl has been thinking UConn for the last seven years. So yes you can blame her no problem. I don't blame her guess if you care about that is your problem.

Reactions: Rickster

VN Store

Back