2024 Recruiting Thread

Pretty convinced you’re her mother at this point.
I'm not her mother couldn't physically be her mother but thanks for assuming. I just follow on social media she has all this info on her Twitter and Facebook. I like the kid because she is from TN what is wrong with that. I do pull for our instate kids especially kids that are close to UT.

Reactions: Coach Jumper
I'm really looking at Joyce Edwards and Olivia Olson for this class. But not super familiar with most of the 24's yet, can't wait to see how things shake out.

Ahh so your pushing her so hard because you worked with her and you know her mom ....no wonder LV's have not offered her lol

I know her Mom and she (Audrey) isn't pressuring her in any way.
She's just a supporting and proud momma
Since you know her mom do you know if TN has even watched her play yet or showing any interest?
I know she posted some letters from TN a while back
What I meant by she entered the circuit late was I believe she has only played for KY premier last season that would of been her only exposure right ? Until this summer

Since you know her mom do you know if TN has even watched her play yet or showing any interest?
I know she posted some letters from TN a while back
What I meant by she entered the circuit late was I believe she has only played for KY premier last season that would of been her only exposure right ? Until this summer
There have been TN coaches at her AAU games this year, yes
as far as level of interest,,,once again Coach K keeps her cards close to her chest

Reactions: Orange Maniac
Who is the young lady who has paid her own way to several campus visits with her mom? Beautiful smile and seems pretty high on LVs. Highly ranked I think. Not sure what year. Last name maybe Booker? Any news on her? She seemed like a LV to me!

Reactions: dtnvol and mlindsay
uncool
this is a Lady Vol recruiting thread
have some class

She was discussed in this thread as a possible LV recruit. As the #1 recruit who knows where she'll end up? I'm old enough to remember Stanley Morgan from Easley, SC being a lock for South Carolina but we know where he played ball.

I just thought it was an SC player at a summer camp taking a picture with a little elementary kid.

Don’t you just hate people who post pictures of their favorite coach with a player and doesn’t give any information about the coach …. The school …. The player …. Etc…. Etc….

Then make a statement that your forum was recruiting this player so I thought this forum would like to see an unidentified recruit visiting another university that we have to play every year !!!! Guess who is on a visit to my favorite WHAT ????? Jeeeeesssss. .😈

Reactions: GameTime
Since you just dropped a random pic of a person in the LV thread at SC why don't you give us some information/stats since we are recruiting her and can get this back on topic.

Who is this since she is a target ?
And a tiny, potato-quality pic at that

Since you just dropped a random pic of a person in the LV thread at SC why don't you give us some information/stats since we are recruiting her and can get this back on topic.

Who is this since she is a target ?

Based on his comment, and a picture on an Oregon reporting site that mentioned she had just gotten offers from Oregon and Oregon State, I would venture that this is Joyce Edwards, a South Carolina resident and the current #1 recruit in the class of '24 according to HoopGurlz.

Jim

Based on his comment, and a picture on an Oregon reporting site that mentioned she had just gotten offers from Oregon and Oregon State, I would venture that this is Joyce Edwards, a South Carolina resident and the current #1 recruit in the class of '24 according to HoopGurlz.

Jim

But who's the other, scrawny kid?

Jim

Correct

VN Store

Back