2024 Recruiting Thread

Coach my man, put Madi with Justine and we will be scoring from half court...I'm EXTREMELY impressed with her...

Any team that can score continuously from the 3 point line (and beyond) is going to dominate the game...

Have we offered yet?

Coach, she looks FABULOUS!!!

Coach my man, put Madi with Justine and we will be scoring from half court...I'm EXTREMELY impressed with her...

Any team that can score continuously from the 3 point line (and beyond) is going to dominate the game...

Have we offered yet?

I heard UT was at Boo Williams ,,,She was also being looked at by UNC, Boston college, iowa and several mid majors...I sent Dan olson/Hoopgurlz a note earlier today...I think she can break into Hoopgurlz this year

I heard UT was at Boo Williams ,,,She was also being looked at by UNC, Boston college, iowa and several mid majors...I sent Dan olson/Hoopgurlz a note earlier today...I think she can break into Hoopgurlz this year

Dan Olson has nothing to do with Hoopgurlz. Premier Basketball has been Hoopgurlz for over a year. But I'm sure Dan was excited to get a note from you.

Reactions: Oldman70 and Talon2
Dan Olson has nothing to do with Hoopgurlz. Premier Basketball has been Hoopgurlz for over a year. But I'm sure Dan was excited to get a note from you.
he still has influence
But you're right Jason Key is a better choice.
I have communicated with him as well

Just trying to cover all the bases

Last edited:
Coach, I have watched a lot of Madi's film the last few days, and I marvel at this girls game....She has really improved..She was never a wrong player, but now she is oh so right!

I'm 1000% sure coach Kellie sees what we see, but may be waiting to see what the other Tennessee high school sensation (forget her name) is going to do. She is in Madi's class and gets a lot of press.

Those all star games are not good showcases to me, because the player with the ball always shoots it....

In any event, Madi looks like major LV material to me....

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

Have we offered yet?

100% agree! Old school LV prototype...🧡🏀🧡

Coach, I have watched a lot of Madi's film the last few days, and I marvel at this girls game....She has really improved..She was never a wrong player, but now she is oh so right!

I'm 1000% sure coach Kellie sees what we see, but may be waiting to see what the other Tennessee high school sensation (forget her name) is going to do. She is in Madi's class and gets a lot of press.

Those all star games are not good showcases to me, because the player with the ball always shoots it....

In any event, Madi looks like major LV material to me....
Jaloni Cambridge???

Wrong: Birds in hand would be have a group of good players already on your squad, all or most of whom you brought in as freshmen, and so you don't need to vigorously recruit potential transfers. We've seemingly got three transfers who will help us--but there's no guarantee that you're going to land good transfers. You might miss on the players you want. Had we not got these three, we'd have been in big trouble, having only signed one high-school prospect.

If , ands and buts were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas.

She received Player of the Year honors as a sophomore, wow! I listened to her interview about the season and she sounds way more mature than most kids that age sound. She has a terrific support system within a super-athletic family, too, which is a major plus. She'll be good and used to the practice of watching film to help improve her game since she and her dad already have that in their routine. Hope we'll be able to get her to join her fellow New Jersey player to Tennessee!

Reactions: mcannon1

VN Store

Back