2024 Recruiting Thread

Blanca Thomas and Jaloni Cambridge would be a great class with those two alone ! TWO TOP SIX RECRUITS FOR 2024….. 🤔. If we start to winning more and going to elite eight or final fours ! These type of players will start coming! JMO

Her FB profile says she is from JEFFERSON CITY, TN , but goes to HS at Lakeway Christian Academy in White pine.... I mean literally 30mins from TBA lol
I dont know but im partial to our hometown TN kids I hate to see them get looked over by TN then go somewhere else and shine, happens to much
It’s what Tennessee does in female sports.

A common theme on this thread is that Jaloni has no interest in TN if that’s true why won’t she tell our coaches that??? It would save us time and energy or maybe her having no interest to go to TN isn’t true🤔

Reactions: mlindsay
A common theme on this thread is that Jaloni has no interest in TN if that’s true why won’t she tell our coaches that??? It would save us time and energy or maybe her having no interest to go to TN isn’t true🤔
She was at the game Saturday. Seems like she has interest in UT or Stanford or both.

This is phenomenal news. I was told by someone who was in position to know, that there was not much interest in UT from the Cambridge family. I am glad that they either changed their mind or the source had incorrect info. She is a complete stud!

This is how a Top Ten ranking can work to your benefit.

VN Store

Back