2024 Recruiting Thread

Well Lucy, they are getting top talent on campus yet not committing.....what do you think Lucy?? Just sitting on your computer and saying nope ain't working..
If I recall, at least in some instances, we have made a narrowed down list AFTER their visits, so something went well! The insinuation that something negative is happening on the visits is over the top. Tennessee is a brand name in WBB and it means something to play here! The right ones will come!

Memvol44

If I recall, at least in some instances, we have made a narrowed down list AFTER their visits, so something went well! The insinuation that something negative is happening on the visits is over the top. Tennessee is a brand name in WBB and it means something to play here! The right ones will come!
Hope so ...

37620VOL

Barely-Known Member
I can't imagine committing to Warlick but not to Harper.

I think 22 is going to be an anomaly where we finished second on several high level recruits. 23 and 24 should land several highly rated recruits in each class. I don't think Harper will end up like Dooley where we ended up in an epidemic of finishing second for every single recruit we really wanted.

In 23 we definitely need a post and a playmaker (aka shoot, drive, and distribute). If we don't get them, we can start to worry.

VA_VOLFAN

Why the innuendos with the popcorn? What’s the T?
Oh i didn't know if that was gonna cause a fight what i said so i just prepped myself lol... before i get attacked on here i'm shutting up 😂

i'm just not surprised she is able to keep great players in state she has a lot going for her and the circle she is forming to keep them home😃

Jumper did you watch her play? How was she?
I saw on madi social media she just scored her 1000th HS varsity point 1st game into her sophomore year.
I saw Madi's game on Friday, 21 pts, multiple asst and rebs. She hit 4-5 on 3's (I think).

since points scored at the varsity level only count, as far as mshsaa records are concerned...I am going to suggest to her to display her points as xx/xx (total overall and countable total) when she lists her total points. SHe played HS ball as an 8th grader and may have even logged some minutes as a 7th grader

Last edited:

CP3_LVFL

#1 recruit damn it why does she have to live in South Carolina😔
Saw this kid over the summer she is the real deal. Physical, strong big presence on the inside. I would love to have her, Cambridge and Hawk in this 2024 claas that would be a mean team.
I dont see us getting her or Cambridge but man I'd love to have those 3 together.

VN Store