2024 Recruiting Thread

As a nationally sought out recruit, if they put a logo on their site before they are offered by that program, they alienate other potential offers and programs....If you were, say a coach from a small college like "Stetson" and you went to a recruit's twitter and she had the Lady Vol , Gamecock, Huskey, etc, logo in their profile pic,,,would you bother to offer or pursue.

I give this advice to all of my recruits.

I’m not talking about recruits putting up logos before they’ve been offered. Seems to me that if a program is offering you a free college education and opportunities to do some world travel, then when you make an official announcement that the program has offered you that, the LEAST you could do is use the correct logo if you are using logos at all.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I’m not talking about recruits putting up logos before they’ve been offered. Seems to me that if a program is offering you a free college education and opportunities to do some world travel, then when you make an official announcement that the program has offered you that, the LEAST you could do is use the correct logo if you are using logos at all.

my bad

From what I'm seeing and hearing there is a good possibility of coaches being able to view games live in JULY so I would imagine there will be lots of offers from those viewing events

From what I'm seeing and hearing there is a good possibility of coaches being able to view games live in JULY so I would imagine there will be lots of offers from those viewing events
lots of end of the summer tourneys then, and as well the Elite-80 league will start soon thereafter for this area

I feel like top recruits use to be beating down the door so to speak to come to TN, we were the "everything " school when it came to womens basketball. Now I feel like its hard to get many recruits to even put us in their top 5 8 or 10. We need to get on top of this 2024 class there are so many elite kids in this class and top kids right in our back yard lol
These are the kids that would come to TN in a heartbeat, the kids that bleed orange and would give their all for TN bc they grew up dreaming of being a lady vol, that is they type of kids we need to add

I feel like top recruits use to be beating down the door so to speak to come to TN, we were the "everything " school when it came to womens basketball. Now I feel like its hard to get many recruits to even put us in their top 5 8 or 10. We need to get on top of this 2024 class there are so many elite kids in this class and top kids right in our back yard lol
These are the kids that would come to TN in a heartbeat, the kids that bleed orange and would give their all for TN bc they grew up dreaming of being a lady vol, that is they type of kids we need to add
Only top 2024 in Tennessee is Jaloni.

Reactions: PG1

VN Store

Back