2024 Recruiting Thread

Or said, "Azzi Fudd, Who Almost Went To UConn, Tops A-A List."

Or "A-A List Includes Two UConn Signees; Azzi Fudd Overall."

LOL ok.

I get giving credit to Azzi, but the headline should have been "SC signing class, #1 (or UConn) recruit Azzi Fudd headlines AA game".

Reactions: creekdipper
So someone who dreams of playing for the LVs hires a trainer/guru who is known to be on the sh*t list of the LV coaching staff? Who proceeds to shout from the rooftops that he's her Svengali. That's influencing a life in a positive direction?

Please explain to me why the f and how the f she came to read the post you found so spirit crushing for her? You led her to it? Surely not. Or a kid that age randomly found an old school internet fan forum and chose to fish around on it looking for crushing insults? None of this sounds like a good idea. At all

The only sh list I was on was Fulmer's bc I led the charge to oust his friend Holly....Kellie has/had no perception of me until he put the thought in her head.

Every player, every recruit and every family of the recruits know of our "old school internet fan forum"

Or don't you remember the post about us being the #2 most mentioned BB org on the internet for colleges, second only to the Connies....Get a life glv. I know you are enamored with trying to bring me down, but that simply cannot be done. Those who respect me far outnumber those who taunt and dislike me, and until that changes, you, Nut and others like you can KMA!

Clear enough?

The only sh list I was on was Fulmer's bc I led the charge to oust his friend Holly....Kellie has/had no perception of me until he put the thought in her head.

Every player, every recruit and every family of the recruits know of our "old school internet fan forum"

Or don't you remember the post about us being the #2 most mentioned BB org on the internet for colleges, second only to the Connies....Get a life glv. I know you are enamored with trying to bring me down, but that simply cannot be done. Those who respect me far outnumber those who taunt and dislike me, and until that changes, you, Nut and others like you can KMA!

Clear enough?

Pretty sure Holly lead the charge to oust Holly.

Clear enough?
Coach , let me get this straight because I don’t want to mischaracterize the statement you are making here. You “led the charge “ and Fulmer knew of this groundswell of support behind you and thus blocked your advancement within the ranks of the LV program.... seriously dude ?

1614124703505.png

Or don't you remember the post about us being the #2 most mentioned BB org on the internet for colleges, second only to the Connies
I remember, but it was the whole internet. I'm sure the vast majority was twitter, instagram, etc. Can't imagine grandpa sites like this and The BY contribute much to the totals, especially for younger folks.

Coach , let me get this straight because I don’t want to mischaracterize the statement you are making here. You “led the charge “ and Fulmer knew of this groundswell of support behind you and thus blocked your advancement within the ranks of the LV program.... seriously dude ?

No one knows what I do behind the scenes and no one will.

Your first post post in the Lady VOls page, this millennium is wasted on trying to goad me...Can't you find an adversary on the threads you follow?

no need to post your likeness,,,here, catch...
giphy.gif

I remember, but it was the whole internet. I'm sure the vast majority was twitter, instagram, etc. Can't imagine grandpa sites like this and The BY contribute much to the totals, especially for younger folks.

Surprise!

No one knows what I do behind the scenes and no one will.

Your first post post in the Lady VOls page, this millennium is wasted on trying to goad me...Can't you find an adversary on the threads you follow?

you bore me,,,
giphy.gif
I bore you? That’s great “Coach” because I am actually in awe of you. The way that you wrap up delusion and narcissism is impressive . Funny that you chose that gif, I truly believe that you would have taken state too if coach would have only put you in . That time you threw a football over them mountains was equally impressive.

I do not regularly post on the LV forum but I have been posting on it as long as you chief , probably longer considering that I lost the login credentials to my original VN i.d. Do I win a prize? I do like cookies so maybe I can get one of those . With your successful lifelong career in NCAAWB you may not realize that LV sites actually existed before VN but I occasionally posted on those as well. I won’t hold it against you if you didn’t realize that though “coach” , I’m sure you were busy on the recruiting trails checking out prospects at the local pre-schools and daycare centers.

On a brighter note, Madi's team is playing for the state title now,,,their first match-up will be with either the 2019 State Champion Providence Christian or the 2020 State Champion Trinity Christian

Which by and large is what I think Freak envisioned & continues to envision for VN, an outlet to celebrate the accomplishments of what are hopefully future Vols and Lady Vols as well as the accomplishments of current and past Vols & Lady Vols. I look forward to seeing her in Orange and if you have some role in that process I look forward to you being able to see that process whatever it may look like through to a successful outcome .

Reactions: 007Racer
Which by and large is what I think Freak envisioned & continues to envision for VN, an outlet to celebrate the accomplishments of what are hopefully future Vols and Lady Vols as well as the accomplishments of current and past Vols & Lady Vols. I look forward to seeing her in Orange and if you have some role in that process I look forward to you being able to see that process whatever it may look like through to a successful outcome .

I thank you and truly hope you are sincere. My only objective is for the betterment of girls I work with and the program I choose. Madi has done a great deal already, yes, and I know I can help her to reach much higher. Most people on this site have yet to see my work as a finisher, if things work out as planned that will no longer be an issue.

I have haters on here,, glv is the head of the class. I will never win him/her over. Don't care to and won't try to. Not my goal....My goal is to continue to help kids, HS freshmen or collegiate players understand the game and get better at it. While I continue to learn as well.

Again, thank you for your words

Reactions: Jravol78
@Coach Jumper Were you at game tonight? Our Murfreesboro girls from PCA went up to Lakeway and slayed the giant. Was a great game!

I was there, Murfreesboro had a great game plan, they face guarded Madi and doubled Maggie Vick...it was tight throughout, but Murf. used their timeouts wisely and stopped every run Lakeway made.

They are a well coached team

So i’m going to say watch out for Kendall Dudley... Says she is from MD she isn’t. She is from VA and plays for Sidwells Friends. Already 6’1/6’2 ... Rankings are going to def change but keep an eye out. I remember mentioning her before. Espn did a little snip on her too. Right now she goes to a lot of MD games and has been on an unofficial with some of her AAU teammates to UNC. She and Azzi are friends but i don’t see her at Uconn but anything could happen. She plays for her mom who won a state title in VA 6A and is now coaches at Sid Friends.

Rankings will change but this young lady has game! If you haven’t already Kellie and Crew get in on her!!! And yes i know her and her family personally☺️

Jaloni is #2 right now.
40F1BE24-7CAE-40E4-BAA8-0721571DA582.png

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
So i’m going to say watch out for Kendall Dudley... Says she is from MD she isn’t. She is from VA and plays for Sidwells Friends. Already 6’1/6’2 ... Rankings are going to def change but keep an eye out. I remember mentioning her before. Espn did a little snip on her too. Right now she goes to a lot of MD games and has been on an unofficial with some of her AAU teammates to UNC. She and Azzi are friends but i don’t see her at Uconn but anything could happen. She plays for her mom who won a state title in VA 6A and is now coaches at Sid Friends.
Rankings will change but this young lady has game! If you haven’t already Kellie and Crew get in on her!!! And yes i know her and her family personally☺️

Jaloni is #2 right now.
View attachment 357418
Sounds like a great recruit. Going to guess Stanford.

This young lady would be the biggest thing to happen to the Lady Vols ..... Since Candace !!!

She is a long way off .... 24 but , if, if, if , if 🙏

Not sure about that but the quickness, handle and step back is better than almost all of our current roster. Rae is the exception and possibly Ree and Jordan.

Sounds like a great recruit. Going to guess Stanford.

I think anything possible but UMD would be a good guess as of now as her mom and grandma could see her play and brenda has been seen around her games. I think Stanford usually offers sophomore year or later right because of their stringent academic requirements but she is going to sidwells and her mom is on it so she will clear those...

Her teammate is highly ranked in 2022 or 2023 i can’t remember which

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I think anything possible but UMD would be a good guess as of now as her mom and grandma could see her play and brenda has been seen around her games. I think Stanford usually offers sophomore year or later right because of their stringent academic requirements but she is going to sidwells and her mom is on it so she will clear those...

Her teammate is highly ranked in 2022 or 2023 i can’t remember which
Very cool! I’ve always kind of admired the quaker approach at SF.

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
Look who commented on Coach Yo’s post... This is Kendall’s mom... she is a coach herself and a successful one. Real recognizes real. Not saying Kendall will end up there but if she is noticing things it a possibility.

Also in a sly move the UCLA coach liked Kendall’s moms comment on Coach Yo’s post 🤣0B129BB9-1DFE-45E8-BEB7-F2D15E259929.png

VN Store

Back