- Feb 22, 2016
is Jaloni Cambridge risky? I understand what you’re saying. Does a portal player that doesn’t pan out and has 2-3 years left risky?
- Played in 20 games, averaging 5.1 points and 2.5 rebounds while shooting 48.8 percent from the field and 69.2 percent from the charity stripe.
- Missed a good portion of the season due to an illness and then swelling in her knee, but notched two games scoring in double figures
- Tallied 15 points on 7-of-13 shooting vs. Dayton in the NCAA Tournament First Round in 15 minutes of action.
- Had a 12-point performance against South Alabama on Dec. 21, the first double-figure scoring game of her career.
- Scored nine points and brought down four boards against No. 2-ranked NC State in a season-high 27 minutes.
- Registered all seven of her points and career-best five rebounds in the fourth quarter against Mercer.
- Tallied six of her SEC-high eight points in the second half at Florida on Jan. 2.
- Finished with eight points and five boards in each of her first two college games against Gardner-Webb and Furman.
Jasmine Powell: at Minnesota;
- Started 48 of 68 games, averaging 28.8 mpg.,12.8 ppg., 4.4 apg., 3.8 rpg. and 1.3 spg. over three seasons.
- Shot 35.0 percent on field goals, 32.3 percent on threes and 75.9 percent on free throws.
- Connected on 91 threes in 282 attempts.
- Had 302 assists compared to 230 turnovers during her time in Minneapolis.
- Owns career highs of 24 points, 11 rebounds, 10 assists, five steals and two blocks.
Jasmine Franklin: at Missouri state;
- First-Team All-MVC – 2019-20 & 2020-21
- MVC Defensive Player of the Year -- 2020-21
- MVC All-Defensive Team -- 2020-21
- Preseason WNIT All-Tournament Team -- 2020-21
- MVC Academic Honor Roll -- 2019-20
- All-MVC Honorable Mention -- 2018-19
- MVC All-Freshman Team -- 2018-19
- Seven-Time MVC Player of the Week -- 2019-20 (2), 2020-21 (2), 2021-22 (3)
- Four-Time MVC Newcomer of the Week -- 2018-19
Rickea Jackson: at Mississippi State;
- Played in 67 games and started 58 of them in three seasons at Mississippi State.
- Led the Bulldogs in scoring all three years she was in Starkville.
- Averaged 16.2 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.4 steals over 31.6 minutes per game.
- Shot 44.4 percent from the field, 29.6 on threes and 68.3 on free throws.
- Scored in double figures 52 times, recording six double-doubles.
- Tallied 20 or more points 19 times, 30+ three times and 40+ on one occasion.