2024 Presidential Race

1711575967361.jpeg

For just $59.99, you too can have a Donald Trump Bible, complete with Stormy Daniels nude centerfold and instructions on how to mistreat your women, especially wives.

So, no such crimes will be committed by illegal immigrants during Trump's presidency, if he is elected? Do you know how stupid that is?
Under Trump, they are illegal immigrants. Under Biden, they are “Newcomers”. He apologized for using the term “illegal”, remember?

When Trump wins in 2024, the invasion will be combated, not invited.

Reactions: LibertyVol
Under Trump, they are illegal immigrants. Under Biden, they are “Newcomers”. He apologized for using the term “illegal”, remember?

When Trump wins in 2024, the invasion will be combated, not invited.
It's not like we don't have a prior track record to judge him on ..... Donald Trump pledged to build a new border wall, and have Mexico pay for it. Despite having a Republican majority in both the House of Representatives and the Senate during his first two years in office, very little new wall was ever constructed, and Mexico didn't pay for any of it. Nothing was changed or combatted. Trump's rhetoric was hollow.

I don't believe that Trump will win .... but if he did, it would never occur to me to do something as simple-minded as blame the President of the United States for one specific violent crime in Alabama. That is so asinine and childish. You are hopelessly immature and tribal.

It's not like we don't have a prior track record to judge him on ..... Donald Trump pledged to build a new border wall, and have Mexico pay for it. Despite having a Republican majority in both the House of Representatives and the Senate during his first two years in office, very little new wall was ever constructed, and Mexico didn't pay for any of it. Nothing was changed or combatted. Trump's rhetoric was hollow.

I don't believe that Trump will win .... but if he did, it would never occur to me to do something as simple-minded as blame the President of the United States for one specific violent crime in Alabama. That is so asinine and childish. You are hopelessly immature.
Hot take.

Now apologize for using the term illegal you racist!!!

They are newcomers!!!

Biden invited the invasion that we are seeing at our southern border. That’s not up for debate.

Immature?? I know you are but what am I!!!

Hot take.

Now apologize for using the term illegal you racist!!!

They are newcomers!!!

Biden invited the invasion that we are seeing at our southern border. That’s not up for debate.

Immature?? I know you are but what am I!!!
Trump said he was going to build a new wall and Mexico would pay for it ..... Oh, well.

* You don't hold Trump's own words against him, like you do Biden.

Trump said he was going to build a new wall and Mexico would pay for it ..... Oh, well.

* You don't hold Trump's own words against him, like you do Biden.
Yes. Trump failed in that regard. But he never invited an invasion. And he is willing to call them illegal immigrants without apology. Hey look. You and Trump have that in common.

Ok. I'm gonna try to do this without any search engine help.

Mike Pence. Weird by our standards but seems to be high character to a fault.

Mitt Romney. Not a good leader but good character and integrity.

Tulsi Gabbard.

That was very difficult.

How'd I score?

ETA: I just realized all 3 are no longer holding office. Epic fail.
I was thinking Rand Paul, but heck looks like he sold out last week, Tiktok or someone 5ha5 contributed to his campaign..I stll think him and his Father are good though.

Fine with me, I could care less about someone’s religious beliefs, gender, race, etc.
Their character and integrity matters most and Trump is bereft of both,
The most devout Christian we had as a President in my lifetime, Jimmy Carter, was a thoroughly ineffective President. You unfortunately can’t use piety as a predictor of good governance.

That is stupid. There is no way in hell that Liz Cheney thought opposing Trump would be politically beneficial to her in a state like Wyoming. Damn, that was a ridiculous thing to say. She voted with Trump's stated position as much as anyone in the House of Reps.
Politically beneficial, of course not. Economically Beneficial? Expect her to get a cushy appointment on the Board or Raytheon or some other defense contractor before too long. She padded her nest with all the right people. The uniparty takes care of their own.

VN Store

Back