2024 Presidential Race

No it started with Soetoro.
I disagree. There is a difference in the maturity levels between Obama and Trump. Nixon and LBJ would privately engage in name-calling and personal attacks against opponents and members of Congress .... Trump is just a crass and vulgar person. He really is in a category of his own.

Reactions: EasternVol
I disagree. There is a difference in the maturity levels between Obama and Trump. Nixon and LBJ would privately engage in name-calling and personal attacks against opponents and members of Congress .... Trump is just a crass and vulgar person. He really is in a category of his own.
Maybe he is, but he was a better executive than either Soetoro or the current dipshit. And his name calling has zero to do with that.

liar

a stupid response to a post.

Didn’t you just call someone a liar in the post previous to this one?
Good grief guys, get a clue.

Look at my post!! See what follows a couple of lines down??? "a stupid response to a post"

I was attempting to show spacecoast how stupid and juvenile the response "liar" is.

Sometimes the only hope I seem to have of reaching a trumper is to hold a mirror up without them knowing.

It seems to almost always be missed......but again, that's half the fun.

Good grief guys, get a clue.

Look at my post!! See what follows a couple of lines down??? "a stupid response to a post"

I was attempting to show spacecoast how stupid and juvenile the response "liar" is.

Sometimes the only hope I seem to have of reaching a trumper is to hold a mirror up without them knowing.

It seems to almost always be missed......but again, that's half the fun.
Justifying one’s poor behavior, such as name calling, is almost always a sign of low intellect.

That’s just how bad the federal govt has performed for the American voter.

They see someone flawed and despicable and still believe it’s a better option than what we’ve had.
Nope, still completely incomprehensible to me.

I wish James Webb would have jumped in at some point in the past. Hillary facked that up
He did, in 2015. He couldn’t even make it to the Iowa Caucuses. He would have been a perfect candidate for the Democratic Party circa 2000-2004. Unfortunately, his views don’t align with current Democratic Party orthodoxy.

That’s just how bad the federal govt has performed for the American voter.

They see someone flawed and despicable and still believe it’s a better option than what we’ve had.

What's your beef with the federal government. Don't like Medicare? Highways got you down? Our military?

A woman from Alabama--a state where the backward old men just outlawed IVF for women trying to get pregnant. What a scam....

The only thing missing from Brit's GOP response was that they should have had her wearing an apron and mixing a bowl of chicken salad while speaking. You know, get real with the whole Back to 1950 thing.

A woman from Alabama--a state where the backward old men just outlawed IVF for women trying to get pregnant. What a scam....

Biden wants to put us back in chains. He brought up the Civil War and the 1960's. The biggest problem is Biden's ruinous policies.

VN Store

Back