2024 Presidential Race

51% of Dem voters have college degrees. Only 37 % of Republicans do.

Now, there are many ways to get an education, but by and large this supports the Bubba Factor Component (the BFC) that is attracted to Trump. Trump channels their resentments and their lack of understanding of the way the world actually works, cloaked by Trump in euphemisms and his famous "some people are saying" rhetorical device whereby he says something unsophisticated or anti-intellectual, and creates artificial distance by claiming he is merely repeating what others have said.

Source of above quote: 3. Demographic profiles of Republican and Democratic voters

Ok.... So Dems smart..... Pubs dumb. Got it!

Ya know.... that elite attitude is why democrats don't connect to a lot. Very condescending!

It will be fun watching those numbers change.

If they do not change, it is more of a guarantee that Biden will be replaced.
I will tell you the same thing I told trump folks four years ago, speaking with such certainty, when the polling is where it is currently at, makes you look dumb not confident.

I will tell you the same thing I told trump folks four years ago, speaking with such certainty, when the polling is where it is currently at, makes you look dumb not confident.
Thanks for the heads up, but I can honestly say that I'm not the least bit concerned with how I'm viewed by most in the PF. It's not as if they have a history of good judgement.
And I'm thinking more 2016 than 2020.

It cost me 300+..gotta say you never asked for proof and trusted me and I appreciate it.

Reactions: volfanhill
Thanks for the heads up, but I can honestly say that I'm not the least bit concerned with how I'm viewed by most in the PF. It's not as if they have a history of good judgement.
And I'm thinking more 2016 than 2020.
I wasn't passing my feedback bc of people on here. I assume you are just as silly with people you actually care about .

Reactions: norrislakevol
51% of Dem voters have college degrees. Only 37 % of Republicans do.

Now, there are many ways to get an education, but by and large this supports the Bubba Factor Component (the BFC) that is attracted to Trump. Trump channels their resentments and their lack of understanding of the way the world actually works, cloaked by Trump in euphemisms and his famous "some people are saying" rhetorical device whereby he says something unsophisticated or anti-intellectual, and creates artificial distance by claiming he is merely repeating what others have said.

Source of above quote: 3. Demographic profiles of Republican and Democratic voters
Caucasians with college degrees damn near split 50/50 currently. So the gap is minorities. They have always heavily skewed democrat. But please continue not realizing what's actually happening.

IMG_0146.png

Caucasians with college degrees damn near split 50/50 currently. So the gap is minorities. They have always heavily skewed democrat. But please continue not realizing what's actually happening.

View attachment 625408
Been a rough day for posters with TDS. There are plenty that simply don’t like Trump. I get that. I don’t always like him either. I’m talking about the ones that are mentally unstable at this point.

I have a feeling Pee Tapes 2.0 is right around the corner. The lawsuits are falling flat. They can’t keep him off the ballot. So the media is gonna have to produce something soon.

Been a rough day for posters with TDS. There are plenty that simply don’t like Trump. I get that. I don’t always like him either. I’m talking about the ones that are mentally unstable at this point.

I have a feeling Pee Tapes 2.0 is right around the corner. The lawsuits are falling flat. They can’t keep him off the ballot. So the media is gonna have to produce something soon.
I’m expecting it will be a doozy in terms of outrageousness. Like on the irrational order of having sex with goats. And they’ll believe it. EL will start multiple threads, LG pompously expound some sound bite on “educated” dimwits and turdvol will, well, turdvol. Luther will be wrong, as usual.

VN Store

Back