2024 Presidential Race

51% of Dem voters have college degrees. Only 37 % of Republicans do.

Now, there are many ways to get an education, but by and large this supports the Bubba Factor Component (the BFC) that is attracted to Trump. Trump channels their resentments and their lack of understanding of the way the world actually works, cloaked by Trump in euphemisms and his famous "some people are saying" rhetorical device whereby he says something unsophisticated or anti-intellectual, and creates artificial distance by claiming he is merely repeating what others have said.

Source of above quote: 3. Demographic profiles of Republican and Democratic voters
Who really freaking cares, I know more dump, no common sense degree holders than those without. Most without are gard working, trade workers that are family central.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
You forget over 90 percent of what you learned in college anyways after 5 years. I know I sure did...particularly after 10 years. I'm not sure why some of those that spend all that time and money completing tasks think they are somehow better.

Every college graduate we hire has to be trained. Granted every HS graduate we hire has to be trained also but they end up at the same place (for the most part).

Reactions: norrislakevol
So quick question....Dean Phillips was on the ballot, Kennedy has to run independent....how other then polls were dem voters going to show they wanted someone other then biden???? There were choices and they voted for Joe overwhelmingly
That's a good question, and obviously polls are the primary way. Phillips simply had no name recognition and there was never enough momentum to get him over the initial hump. Running as an independent was Kennedy's decision.
I'm not sure how many dems are convinced that Kennedy's participation helps insure Trump loses.

Now, there are many ways to get an education, but by and large this supports the Bubba Factor Component (the BFC) that is attracted to Trump. Trump channels their resentments and their lack of understanding of the way the world actually works,
The truly catastrophic failure here is that you are associating a "college education", especially a modern one, with understanding the way the world actually works. Depending on the area of study I think a strong argument could be made that "college education" and "real world" are inversely proportional. I think majors in, say, Gender Studies are absolutely awash with vettable examples of this phenomenon.

As Haley Ends Republican Race, Survey Finds 92% Of Her Voters Approve Of Biden's Performance

Haley's voters aren't just Democrats. They're the most rabid, left-wing, delusional, anti-Trump members of the Democrat party's already left-wing and delusional base.
View attachment 625234
View attachment 625235
That may be the worst "poll" in history.
First, it was only Virginia.
Second, look at the numbers:
Feelings about the way things are going in the US
It has Haley voters as 87% satisfied, 37% dissatisfied, and 16% angry. (140%)
Opinion about Biden
Haley voter: 92% approve 21% disapprove

WTH??????

Now, there are many ways to get an education, but by and large this supports the Bubba Factor Component (the BFC) that is attracted to Trump. Trump channels their resentments and their lack of understanding of the way the world actually works, cloaked by Trump in euphemisms and his famous "some people are saying" rhetorical device whereby he says something unsophisticated or anti-intellectual, and creates artificial distance by claiming he is merely repeating what others have said.

Source of above quote: 3. Demographic profiles of Republican and Democratic voters
So you're saying that because you have a college degree makes you smarter? All you have to do is look in the mirror to prove that's wrong

That's a good question, and obviously polls are the primary way. Phillips simply had no name recognition and there was never enough momentum to get him over the initial hump. Running as an independent was Kennedy's decision.
I'm not sure how many dems are convinced that Kennedy's participation helps insure Trump loses.
But they had a chance to chance thier candidate and choose Biden....they had a choice with thier votes and they spoke.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Replaced by who?

Or to be more clear... who will be the party that will step in to remove him from the November ballot?
He will remove himself.

Now about that poll you posted. Any comments?
Surely you now see that it is total BS and outright propaganda.
You want to offer a retraction? Delete the post? Or just leave it up?

As Haley Ends Republican Race, Survey Finds 92% Of Her Voters Approve Of Biden's Performance

Haley's voters aren't just Democrats. They're the most rabid, left-wing, delusional, anti-Trump members of the Democrat party's already left-wing and delusional base.
View attachment 625234
View attachment 625235
@McDad you like to check math. Here's one to work on during timeouts and halftime.

Can anyone understand where the numbers are actually coming from and how they are being completely misinterpreted?
I'll share after the TN game.

I would assume the misinterpretation is straight up propaganda.....or else the guy is a complete idiot.

Last edited:
@McDad you like to check math. Here's one to work on during timeouts and halftime.

Can anyone understand where the numbers are actually coming from and how they are being completely misinterpreted?
I'll share after the TN game.

I would assume the misinterpretation is straight up propaganda.....or else the guy is a complete idiot.
No sir, I cannot understand Haley's number based on the data provided. Both opinion Qs have her well over 100% when all categories are summed. Even if respondents could choose more than one answer why would the choose polar opposite answers.

I dunno.

Halftime over. Go Vols.

View attachment 625234
View attachment 625235
Go Vols!!! SEC Champs!!

Now for this horrible survey and the completely dishonest way it was reported.
Ras - I thought you would just delete it. It exemplifies so much about how and why we are where we are.
The only possible way this can be interpreted follows - and even with this interpretation the survey as reported is still BS.
1712 people were surveyed.
Of those, 19% approved of Biden as president. 19% of 1712 would be 325 people who approved.
78% disapproved (1335 people)
3% neither approved or disapproved. 3% of 1712 is 51. (18 supported Haley - using same ratio)
Of the 19% who approved, 92% supported Haley. 92% of 325 is 299.
Of the 78% who disapproved, 21% supported Haley. 21% of 1335 is 280.

So, at best (worst) 299 out of 597 Haley supporters approved of Biden. That is 50%

And as you can see, the headline intentionally and falsely screams that 92% of Haley supporters approve of Biden's performance.

Simply an outright and intentional lie.
How dumb do they think Trump supporters are? Ras??????

VN Store

Back