2024 Presidential Race

I never said it, Earl; didn't post it and in fact had never heard it mentioned until a MAGA brought it up and tried to pretend it was a thing when it was never a thing. But carry on pretending it was, like all the fake stuff the rubes strain to get worked up about.

Not only are you a troll, but a lying troll at that.

That was a generalized joke, the remark had nothing to do with Covid. I had never seen or heard a single mention of putting unvaxed people in camps until it was mentioned there--and only a MAGA would take such a preposterous idea seriously in the first place. It's much like MAGA trying to twist the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago into some dangerous conspiracy. You guys are comical.
I knew your posts were too dumb to be serious! I do enjoy your brand of comedy turbo.

Stafanik is a complete dunce---like so many Republicans. Seriously, she's major stupid--in the class of MTG. Not as loud or combative as MTG, but
just as stupid. This is a major problem with conservatives: they're dumb ideologues. This is why they tend not to like the press, because the press will ask them questions about their positions/policies, and either they don't wish to try and defend them (because they often conflict with facts), or they are not capable of doing so. Indeed, yesterday Stefanik tried to blame the media for Trump's defamation conviction and other legal problems---sheer idiocy, of course. When she was told that juries convict, not the media, she blathered nonsensically as she and many Republicans always do. DUNCE. Mind you, it's almost a certainty that whoever the gangster picks will be a dunce. The GOP is chock full of dunces, religious crazies and sundry crackpots.

dang..i just noticed the last one..50% of Dems want to imprison critics of a vaccine.
Would Kamala and crew go to prison?
Yea the Vax crowd wasn’t playing around.

They wanted dissent silenced.
They wanted opposition detained.
They wanted any resistance crushed.

And yet it is they (for the most part) that breathlessly bleat about Authoritarianism.

Stafanik is a complete dunce---like so many Republicans. Seriously, she's major stupid--in the class of MTG. Not as loud or combative as MTG, but
just as stupid. This is a major problem with conservatives: they're dumb ideologues. This is why they tend not to like the press, because the press will ask them questions about their positions/policies, and either they don't wish to try and defend them (because they often conflict with facts), or they are not capable of doing so. Indeed, yesterday Stefanik tried to blame the media for Trump's defamation conviction and other legal problems---sheer idiocy, of course. When she was told that juries convict, not the media, she blathered nonsensically as she and many Republicans always do. DUNCE. Mind you, it's almost a certainty that whoever the gangster picks will be a dunce. The GOP is chock full of dunces, religious crazies and sundry crackpots.
You’re a liar, and a coward. And you routinely fall victim to the same fake tweets - repeatedly.

You are a joke.

Is true leadership going where there is only the expectation of friendly crowds and rehearsed events?

This is a clear example of a stark difference in leadership qualities between Trump and Biden.

Lol. I assure you that had Trump known what the reception was going to be there is no way on God's green Earth Trump would have gone anywhere near the joint.

He gets no credit for willingly facing a hostile audience. He gets credit only for having an ego so massive he cannot envision a crowd of conservatives loathing his mere presence.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Lol. I assure you that had Trump known what the reception was going to be there is no way on God's green Earth Trump would have gone anywhere near the joint.

He gets no credit for willingly facing a hostile audience. He gets credit only for having an ego so massive he cannot envision a crowd of conservatives loathing his mere presence.
LOL why don't you take a look back and see how many times he avoided pressers with an openly hostile MSM.

The pundants were talking about a hostile crowd prior to the event.

Not just my words, but the word of an ex collegiate athlete. A college softball player.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

VN Store

Back