2024 Presidential Race

That was a generalized joke, the remark had nothing to do with Covid. I had never seen or heard a single mention of putting unvaxed people in camps until it was mentioned there--and only a MAGA would take such a preposterous idea seriously in the first place. It's much like MAGA trying to twist the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago into some dangerous conspiracy. You guys are comical.
And here’s where it comes from, fester -

IMG_6037.jpeg

That was a generalized joke, the remark had nothing to do with Covid. I had never seen or heard a single mention of putting unvaxed people in camps until it was mentioned there--and only a MAGA would take such a preposterous idea seriously in the first place. It's much like MAGA trying to twist the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago into some dangerous conspiracy. You guys are comical.
Thanks for clarifying. Those are your words, and we can all read them. So, either put us in our camps, or stand there and bleed.

We all know what you will do.

Well thank you for that. I wasn't aware that there was such an extensive search mechanism! Now that I do, I have several searches to perform.

Cool. Thanks again!
It helps when one is able to a) remember things, and b) moderate the board.

Happy surfing!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back