2024 Presidential Race

Boeing disclosed Wednesday that it has lost a whopping $1.1 billion in costs related to its deal with the Trump administration to modify two 747 jumbo jets to serve as Air Force One — and CEO Dave Calhoun admitted the aviation giant “probably” should not have cut the deal in the first place.

Trumo saved $1B and people read more into it with nonsense. SMH.

Republicans could have/should have nominated Haley. She would have been a strong candidate. But we see that the Republican Party
has become the party of rednecks, racists, assholes and just plain idiots. Only that explains why they would turn again to a deeply corrupt, lawbreaking low-life who doesn't respect America's constitution or its allies ...or anybody for that matter. A true lowlife.

Biden actually will have to do substantial campaigning in order to beat Trump this go-around, unlike 2020. I think the reason he's lounging around on the beach instead of campaigning is because he knows the DNC is going to nominate someone else at the convention, so why waste the time.
Biiiiiiiiig Miiiiiiiiiiike

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
Republicans could have/should have nominated Haley. She would have been a strong candidate. But we see that the Republican Party
has become the party of rednecks, racists, assholes and just plain idiots. Only that explains why they would turn again to a deeply corrupt, lawbreaking low-life who doesn't respect America's constitution or its allies ...or anybody for that matter. A true lowlife.

You're a real pathetic low life. Id use another term for you but unfortunally the mods would delete the post.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Boeing disclosed Wednesday that it has lost a whopping $1.1 billion in costs related to its deal with the Trump administration to modify two 747 jumbo jets to serve as Air Force One — and CEO Dave Calhoun admitted the aviation giant “probably” should not have cut the deal in the first place.

Trumo saved $1B and people read more into it with nonsense. SMH.
Boeing can't find it's own ass with both hands. If it weren't for it's military branch they would be out of business.

Don't know it. Don't actually give a damn. Wouldn't surprise me though. How do you think that will turn out for Nikky Haley? Neither Trump nor Biden will be on the ballot in November
wow. You really believe that? In a way I hope you are right, but Nikki is too far left for me. I'd take her over anything the left has on the bench though. Big Mike will get elected based on sex/skin color/ and last name. She brings nothing to the table other than that. The ultimate identity politician. On the right, I don't know who I would put forward... I like Vivek but he's too young. The rest are career politicians. I wish Elon could run.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
wow. You really believe that? In a way I hope you are right, but Nikki is too far left for me. I'd take her over anything the left has on the bench though. Big Mike will get elected based on sex/skin color/ and last name. She brings nothing to the table other than that. The ultimate identity politician. On the right, I don't know who I would put forward... I like Vivek but he's too young. The rest are career politicians. I wish Elon could run.
I appreciate your enthusiasm. Mark Cuban is far more qualified than facking Elon, if we want to go that route

I appreciate your enthusiasm. Mark Cuban is far more qualified than facking Elon, if we want to go that route
Cuban is smart, but he is a bigger whiner than Trump and it isn't even close. He's got his head too far up the NBA's ass to have any clue how to run the country.

It's a fair discussion though. I'd really have to think about who I would rather see at this point.

And that’s the thing… I’m not advocating for either side trashing an area and leaving it to be cleaned by the grounds employees. It’s that there is such hypocrisy and the thought that there is some moral high ground that people on the Left seem to occupy at all times . It’s such a joke.
Now do Bonnaroo.

Cuban is smart, but he is a bigger whiner than Trump and it isn't even close. He's got his head too far up the NBA's ass to have any clue how to run the country.

It's a fair discussion though. I'd really have to think about who I would rather see at this point.
Cuban has actually built businesses to attain his worth. Establishing organizations that have grown and evolved into ultra successful and thriving entities. On his worst day, he forgot more about running a business than Donald Facking Trump in his best day. You're too immature and clueless to discuss anything other than flying a plane. Damn. It's like you have turned a blind eye to documented facts 🤭

and the counter..unbelievable.

Watching progressives trying to debate in the area of ideas is sad. It is excruciating. Her speech looks like it's putting people to sleep.

Pelosi calls the people "poor souls" to defend regime media because she knows the media are the conduit to progressive talking points of "truth".

It's like she was set-up to look like an idiot and she is the only one who wasn't aware she was the butt of the joke.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back