2024 Presidential Race

Trump and trumpism is a world in which an attempt to overthrow the results of a national election can occur.

It is a world where ignorance is not only embraced but encouraged and civility is viewed as a weakness to be avoided.

It is rooted in selfishness, greed, false pride, and division.

Explain further the policies you don't like. I can agree a little with the bolded part in that Trump wasn't very civil/professional in his communication. That is a problematic part of Trump.

The final sentence seems to be true, from my perspective, with both parties. Democrats are even worse with the division/greed argument. Most the billionaires (including Hollywood and Mainstream Media) seem to be in the Democratic camp.

Explain further the policies you don't like. I can agree a little with the bolded part in that Trump wasn't very civil/professional in his communication. That is a problematic part of Trump.

The final sentence seems to be true, from my perspective, with both parties. Democrats are even worse with the division/greed argument. Most the billionaires (including Hollywood and Mainstream Media) seem to be in the Democratic camp.
Don't forget the affirm my delusions or your a bigot racist phobic of some sort...as opposed to the RW leave me alone and do your own thing just don't force me to join in, but we are selfish and promote division..Luther is delusional

Agreed.

A real wise person explained it to me like this: both the hummingbird and the Buzzard wake up every morning looking for what they want. The hummingbird is looking for something sweet from Something Beautiful and the Buzzard is looking from something rancid from something dead. They both find what they're looking for.

I prefer to look for beauty and sweetness.

Cult member!

Don't forget the affirm my delusions or your a bigot racist phobic of some sort...as opposed to the RW leave me alone and do your own thing just don't force me to join in, but we are selfish and promote division..Luther is delusional

I want to actually hear what he has to say to be honest.

I don't like the Democrats. I think their main focus is get votes, no matter what it does to the nation, to stay in power and to empower the celebrities/rich. I think that is all the Democrats are about.

I want to actually hear what he has to say to be honest.

I don't like the Democrats. I think their main focus is get votes, no matter what it does to the nation, to stay in power and to empower the celebrities/rich. I think that is all the Democrats are about.
I didn't think you far off at all

Biden has been leading the country--and leading it well---and while he's older than many would like, there's no reason why he can keep doing a good job for another four years. He's got a professional staff, a professional cabinet, a professional administration--not a bunch of lightweight dopes in major decision-making positions. Let's also make the point that he's a decent individual and not deeply corrupt. He likes our allies, which MOST people would consider a major plus. And he's not a traitorous dupe for America's chief strategic adversary, which MOST people would also consider a major plus. He supports America's democratic foundation and doesn't fancy himself, stupidly, as a white Idi Amin with a dentures and a spray-on tan. He's never tried to subvert an election or incite an attack on the U.S. Capitol that got people killed--kind of a big deal, dontcha think? He doesn't appoint dumb family members to White House positions, where they don't belong. Another plus. He doesn't abuse his power or lie transparently 24/7 or make an embarrassing fool of himself with his WWE clown act when he speaks. He's never been indicted or been held liable for sexual assault.

As for the economy, it's in pretty solid shape: the jobless rate has been at a 50-year (or is it all-time) low for more than a year. The stock market has been booming.

"Do you see a fairly united populace willing to look past our differences....." Whoa, fella--don't make us laugh. You think the gangster is a unifying force? Take your meds, dude--he's the opposite.

Biden has strengthened America's global influence---greatly: NATO, a bedrock of American foreign policy, is stronger and more unified than ever before. You think a man who wants to appease and please the war criminal in Moscow is good for America?

Your viewpoints need serious adjustment, man--and you need to understand that having a deeply corrupt man in the White House is very dangerous for the country. You also need to learn more about the concept of strategic interests, which America has had since its creation, should have, and will always have.
Well then, bless your heart.

What exactly is Trumpism?

The belief that Trump is the answer.
A willingness to wait for hours to attend his pep rally and giggle while chanting "lock her up".
The gullibility to believe that the election was stolen and that trump was the rightful winner.
Calling moderate repubs RINOs while supporting the Marjorie Taylor Greenes of the rep. party.
The belief that the opposing side should be demonized and that compromise should be avoided at all cost.
The belief that democrats are the enemy and looking to destroy the country as we know it.
The belief that Trump being found in contempt once again today is a reflection of the system and not of trump.

Well then, bless your heart.

Everyone is of course entitled to express their opinions--but when specific opinions have no connection to reality, they should be challenged.
Some of your opinions have no connection to reality--starting with your assumption that trump would be more of a unifying president than Biden. That's the complete opposite of the truth to anyone who is alive and sentient.

Reactions: luthervol

It's never been a policies thing. Pick someone who isn't a horrendously despicable human with basically those same policies and I'm good.

Everyone is of course entitled to express their opinions--but when specific opinions have no connection to reality, they should be challenged.
Some of your opinions have no connection to reality--starting with your assumption that trump would be more of a unifying president than Biden. That's the complete opposite of the truth to anyone who is alive and sentient.
It's like debating in the 1960's who would be more unifying, a segregationist or an integrationist.
The debate has to go a couple of levels deeper than that.
Sure, there were many who found the segregationist more unifying.
But in the bigger picture, most reasonable people understood that person to ultimately be far more divisive.

Anyone who finds Trump more unifying is showing their hand.

It's like debating in the 1960's who would be more unifying, a segregationist or an integrationist.
But in the bigger picture, most reasonable people understood that person to ultimately be far more divisive.

Will you please explain to me how Biden is the great unifier? Hell, the country is now even more divided compared to when Trump was munching on KFC in the Oval Office. Not trying to be argumentative at all. Scouts honor Brother Luther.

Based on history, Biden would be the segregationist. Just saying

Will you please explain to me how Biden is the great unifier? Hell, the country is now even more divided compared to when Trump was munching on KFC in the Oval Office. Not trying to be argumentative at all. Scouts honor Brother Luther.
Biden is certainly no great unifier, but there can be no great unifier until Trumpism is repudiated.
Back to my 60's analogy.....there could be no unifier until a critical mass of the populace agreed that integration was appropriate. (Those who still supported segregation crawled into their holes and rightfully hid their beliefs)

Reactions: turbovol
nope - Biden would be the one willing to change.
So he's rolled back all those laws he championed that were directed at minorities?

Maybe you're right though since he can't even remember his original stance. Good quality of a potus

The belief that Trump is the answer.
A willingness to wait for hours to attend his pep rally and giggle while chanting "lock her up".
The gullibility to believe that the election was stolen and that trump was the rightful winner.
Calling moderate repubs RINOs while supporting the Marjorie Taylor Greenes of the rep. party.
The belief that the opposing side should be demonized and that compromise should be avoided at all cost.
The belief that democrats are the enemy and looking to destroy the country as we know it.
The belief that Trump being found in contempt once again today is a reflection of the system and not of trump

4 of your 7 "Trumpisms" apply equally to the Democrats so congrats, you're over 50% towards being a follower.

Turn on the news, bruh.

VN Store

Back