2024 Presidential Race

I don't think you get what I implied. Read up on the guys I mentioned and you may get it.

Sadly it's possibly you who don't get what you implied. Did you know Biden once bragged about hanging around with George Wallace? You have awakened some. You just need to awaken a little bit more.

Last edited:
Several people are dead because of the actions of a deeply corrupt ex-president who should be in prison--and might be soon, if we're
all lucky.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Clay Travis? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
It's a politco article you rube.

“Ideologically, Politico's coverage has been described as centrist on American politics and Atlantist on international politics. however as of 2024 Allsides.com rates its media bias as Leans Left. In 2021 it was acquired for reportedly over 1 billion USD by Axel Springer SE, a German news publisher and media company.”

The donors include some of the biggest names in Democratic circles: Gates, Soros, Rockefeller and Pritzker, according to a POLITICO analysis.
Two of the main organizers behind protests at Columbia University and on other campuses are Jewish Voice for Peace and IfNotNow. Both are supported by the Tides Foundation, which is seeded by Democratic megadonor George Soros as well as the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and it in turn supports numerous small nonprofits that work for social change. (Gates did not return a request for comment, and Soros declined to comment.)

1* How excited are you about the 2024 presidential election?

2* If the 2024 candidates for president were Joe Biden, Donald Trump and Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who would you vote for?

3* If the 2024 candidates for president were Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Cornell West and Jill Stein, who would you vote for?

NOTE: Margin of Sampling Error, +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence

Sham trials bump. Should have left him alone in Mar a Lago. Imo he would not have ran again , enjoyed being a kingmaker, and making money with conservative media interests.
That's a BS Rasmussen poll. They have a very clear agenda.

I'm of the belief that Times/Sienna is the least biased poll
The best barometer is to use the Real Clear Polling Average. That way you avoid giving too much weight to outliers.

It currently shows Trump with a 1.3% lead. 8 out of the last 11 polls posted to RCP are within their margin of error.

If you believe polls, this is devastating to Biden and potentially Democrats.

That is from ABC News. However, their latest poll with Ipsos shows Joe Biden with a 1 point lead nationally. This reminds me so much of the 2022 mid-term forecasts of a "Red Wave." Republicans are cherry-picking polls right now. Just as they were doing 2 years ago. You are setting yourselves up for a huge letdown .... again.

I'm of the belief that Times/Sienna is the least biased poll
That is a good poll though. The ones to avoid paying attention to are Rasmussen, Trafalgar and any of the "Harris" polls ..... The Fox News opinion show hosts were trusting Rasmussen way too much in 2022 ... and it made them look like idiots. They missed damn near every toss-up election.

The best barometer is to use the Real Clear Polling Average. That way you avoid giving too much weight to outliers.

It currently shows Trump with a 1.3% lead. 8 out of the last 11 polls posted to RCP are within their margin of error.

That is from ABC News. However, their latest poll with Ipsos shows Joe Biden with a 1 point lead nationally. This reminds me so much of the 2022 mid-term forecasts of a "Red Wave." Republicans are cherry-picking polls right now. Just as they were doing 2 years ago. You are setting yourselves up for a huge letdown .... again.
Real Clear Politics and 270 to win are both poll aggregators. They both have Trump leading Biden. Not sure there is "cherry picking" in that data as you suggest. Both RCP and 270 have Trump ahead in every swing state also. I've said all along that it's early and this could easily change by November but to act like the polls are not a bad sign for Biden at this point is delusional.

Real Clear Politics and 270 to win are both poll aggregators. They both have Trump leading Biden. Not sure there is "cherry picking" in that data as you suggest. Both RCP and 270 have Trump ahead in every swing state also. I've said all along that it's early and this could easily change by November but to act like the polls are not a bad sign for Biden at this point is delusional.
I pointed out that Trump had a lead of 1.3% on Real Clear Polling ....

I also pointed out that 8 of the last 11 polls posted to Real Clear Polling are within their margin of error ... and I also accurately pointed out how Republicans got out in front of their skis in 2022, based on outliers such as Rasmussen. There is cherry-picking going on. However, it is fair to say that Trump has a lead. The aggregates are close .... as are most swing state polls. You really aren't saying anything that I don't say.

I will add that nobody posted more polling data on here in 2020 than I did. I was assured by most members of the right-wing echo chamber that because the polls had been wrong in 2016 .... they would be wrong again in 2020. I called people "delusional." It never made a dent. The polls I posted were categorically dismissed as being biased .... I'm sure you can understand my amusement at some of this.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back