2024 Presidential Race

^^^^ From the guy who stays triggered 24/7/365 about Biden that doesn't mean very much. ^^^^

Do you not have enough self-awareness to see how hypocritical you are with that? You post literally twice as many anti-Biden posts as I do anti-Trump posts .....

Dude, you have posted over 108,000 messages, and I would venture to say that at least 50,000 of them have been related to the Biden's in one form or another. You have posted more about the Biden's, than I have posted in total to VolNation - and you have only been a member here for a little over a year longer than I have.

You post all damn day about Joe Biden. Who the hell are you, to say anything to someone else about being "triggered" or "obsessed?"
BB85 ... Cry harder. You're boring w/your long winded responses that's meaningless at best ....

c1e3de4739e653063c69697c65de0df4.jpg

Reactions: dovervolz
BB85 ... Cry harder. You're boring w/your long winded responses that's meaningless at best ....

View attachment 638609
6 sentences would only constitute "long-winded" to someone who struggles to read ..... I'm not surprised that is you.

You have zero capacity for self-awareness. You post constantly, and it is almost always some partisan attack against Joe Biden. You post more about Joe Biden than I post to VolNation in total. You wanna see something truly boring? Check you post history. You have one basic topic - Joe Biden - and 108,000 damn posts.

6 sentences would only constitute "long-winded" to someone who struggles to read ..... I'm not surprised that is you.

You have zero capacity for self-awareness. You post constantly, and it is almost always some partisan attack against Joe Biden. You post more about Joe Biden than I post to VolNation in total. You wanna see something truly boring? Check you post history. You have one basic topic - Joe Biden.
stone-cold-steve-austin-wwe.gif

You have zero capacity for self-awareness. You post constantly, and it is almost always some partisan attack against Joe Biden. You post more about Joe Biden than I post to VolNation in total. You wanna see something truly boring? Check you post history. You have one basic topic - Joe Biden - and 108,000 damn posts.
LOL

Excuse me.

NYUKLES EXPONENTIAL !!!

rofl-emoji.gif

Here's Bolton giving the gangster a look we saw--and still see--from many people associated with the guy: a look that says: "WTF? This guy is stupid, authoritarian and an embarrassing loose cannon.

And all this time I thought you liked Bolton because y'all had a similar Adolf muschache.

Reactions: Zues1

But new payrolls were revised slightly lower for the month of February, falling to just 270,000. Meanwhile, layoffs and unemployment have inched higher in recent months, with total discharges rising to 1.7 million in February, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

"These revisions, they keep pushing us back further and further from where we thought we were,"
"It seems like every time companies report their earnings, they're doing it with a kicker that says, 'Hey, we're going to lay off 2,000 people or 1,500 people or whatever it is.'"

Keep seeing these revisions - over, and over, and over…

Reactions: dovervolz

1* How excited are you about the 2024 presidential election?

2* If the 2024 candidates for president were Joe Biden, Donald Trump and Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who would you vote for?

3* If the 2024 candidates for president were Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Cornell West and Jill Stein, who would you vote for?

NOTE: Margin of Sampling Error, +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence

Sham trials bump. Should have left him alone in Mar a Lago. Imo he would not have ran again , enjoyed being a kingmaker, and making money with conservative media interests.

Prediction. Trump's VP pick will be Ron Desantis. A perfect Andrew Jackson - George Wallace ticket, if ever there was one.

VN Store

Back