2024 NFL Offseason Thread

Tim Tebow is the only QB drafted by Denver to win a playoff game for the Broncos. All other QB were acquired by trade or free agency. That's hard to believe.

Unfortunately, the Tebow game was against Pittsburgh 😔

Reactions: MAD and n_huffhines
Tim Tebow is the only QB drafted by Denver to win a playoff game for the Broncos. All other QB were acquired by trade or free agency. That's hard to believe.

Unfortunately, the Tebow game was against Pittsburgh 😔
I get that while technically not drafted by Denver, it's not like Elway ever played for Baltimore.

Really? He was a cool guy until his brain went mush from catching slants. I don't think he can help his behavior.

Do you think he gives a f about anyone else, really? He says he works for CTESPN, basically mocking your empathy.

Do you think he gives a f about anyone else, really? He says he works for CTESPN, basically mocking your empathy.

Yeah, like I said, his brain is mush. He was a nice cool guy, got hit too many times, including an incredibly devastating cheap shot and suddenly he becomes a different person. You know these stories you hear about a nice guy going crazy and hurting people and people say, "what happened? He was such a nice guy. Was there always a hidden side?" A lot of the time, there was no hidden side. The guy got a head injury or got a tumor and his medulla could no longer properly regulate his behavior. It's not a person acting evil. It's a person not in their right mind and can't process good and evil properly.

Even if i can't stomach who he has become, I still feel bad that he was good in his right mind and a mishap changed that.

Edit: I say all this because I think it's important we understand this. I've seen it firsthand. I got a little cousin who was an angel and crashed on his skateboard and became a different, angry, rebellious teenager overnight. He's well onto his 20's now and his life is ****ed.

Last edited:

That's the problem with CTE, it can completely change your behavior, personality, etc. It's certainly not a free pass to do whatever, because there still has to be accountablity. But I also don't think it's as simple as "dude is an a**hole". He didn't seem like this before it got really bad

Reactions: n_huffhines
I get these guys are athletes and by defintion elite by the fact they made the NFL, but they have a much different defnition of "fat" than me.

VN Store

Back