2024 NFL Offseason Thread

Tim Tebow is the only QB drafted by Denver to win a playoff game for the Broncos. All other QB were acquired by trade or free agency. That's hard to believe.

Unfortunately, the Tebow game was against Pittsburgh 😔

Tim Tebow is the only QB drafted by Denver to win a playoff game for the Broncos. All other QB were acquired by trade or free agency. That's hard to believe.

Unfortunately, the Tebow game was against Pittsburgh 😔
I get that while technically not drafted by Denver, it's not like Elway ever played for Baltimore.

Really? He was a cool guy until his brain went mush from catching slants. I don't think he can help his behavior.

Do you think he gives a f about anyone else, really? He says he works for CTESPN, basically mocking your empathy.

Do you think he gives a f about anyone else, really? He says he works for CTESPN, basically mocking your empathy.

Yeah, like I said, his brain is mush. He was a nice cool guy, got hit too many times, including an incredibly devastating cheap shot and suddenly he becomes a different person. You know these stories you hear about a nice guy going crazy and hurting people and people say, "what happened? He was such a nice guy. Was there always a hidden side?" A lot of the time, there was no hidden side. The guy got a head injury or got a tumor and his medulla could no longer properly regulate his behavior. It's not a person acting evil. It's a person not in their right mind and can't process good and evil properly.

Even if i can't stomach who he has become, I still feel bad that he was good in his right mind and a mishap changed that.

Edit: I say all this because I think it's important we understand this. I've seen it firsthand. I got a little cousin who was an angel and crashed on his skateboard and became a different, angry, rebellious teenager overnight. He's well onto his 20's now and his life is ****ed.

Last edited:

That's the problem with CTE, it can completely change your behavior, personality, etc. It's certainly not a free pass to do whatever, because there still has to be accountablity. But I also don't think it's as simple as "dude is an a**hole". He didn't seem like this before it got really bad

Reactions: n_huffhines
I get these guys are athletes and by defintion elite by the fact they made the NFL, but they have a much different defnition of "fat" than me.

Anyone heard anything about this?

I don't see why the NFL can't distribute its production in any way they choose. If they wanna keep it premium and force subscribers to buy the whole package even if they're only interested in one team then why can't they? I'm surprised the NFL agreed to a jury trial. That leaves open that the case will be decided on the whims of the consumer rather than the law. I would think they'd prefer a 3 judge panel. It's something to watch. It certainly could affect you

Reactions: MAD
Anyone heard anything about this?

I don't see why the NFL can't distribute its production in any way they choose. If they wanna keep it premium and force subscribers to buy the whole package even if they're only interested in one team then why can't they? I'm surprised the NFL agreed to a jury trial. That leaves open that the case will be decided on the whims of the consumer rather than the law. I would think they'd prefer a 3 judge panel. It's something to watch. It certainly could affect you
I would love a cheaper package just for my team.

Watching Super Bowl IV right now on NFL Network. KC Chiefs-MN Vikings. The names, the memories! Great defense: Chiefs leading 9-0 late in 2nd quarter on three Jan Stenerud field goals.

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back