2024 NBA Season Thread aka The Zion High Deductible Healthcare Plan

I know we just accept it now but Luka took 4 steps on that dagger. How is Rudy supposed to defend that when guards can do whatever they want? You move your pivot foot an inch in the post and it's a whistle but it doesn't count at the 3p line. We give them 3 steps bc technically they don't pick up the dribble on the first one, but you can't move a 4th time

Reactions: knoxvol52
They put Rudy in an impossible situation once they went to swapping everything. Dallas knew the matchup they wanted and delivered. Minnesota is done if they don’t start getting more production from Ant and KAT. Ant’s back is clearly giving him trouble. He’s been bad since that hard fall in game 6. Dallas wins that one going away if Naz didn’t show up.

Side note. The NBA needs to change their review rules. Kyrie fouls Jaden and the ball goes out of bounds. Because no foul was called the ball was technically off Jaden. If you’re going to review get the call right. Just a really stupid loophole that needs to be corrected

They put Rudy in an impossible situation once they went to swapping everything. Dallas knew the matchup they wanted and delivered. Minnesota is done if they don’t start getting more production from Ant and KAT. Ant’s back is clearly giving him trouble. He’s been bad since that hard fall in game 6. Dallas wins that one going away if Naz didn’t show up.

Side note. The NBA needs to change their review rules. Kyrie fouls Jaden and the ball goes out of bounds. Because no foul was called the ball was technically off Jaden. If you’re going to review get the call right. Just a really stupid loophole that needs to be corrected

I hate that **** so much. Review only to overturn it to get the call wrong because you're only allowed to review certain things.

Wolves really goofed up a lot to lose this one. Ant is crumbling under the bright lights. Ant should buy Luka and Rudy each a boquet of flowers cause 90% of the chatter is about the last shot and not his turnover and his last 3 games

Last edited:
Reactions: zjcvols
Draymond yelled "Rudy sucks" on the broadcast at fans last night. This is at least the third time in a week he has done something like this, targeting Gobert with commentary. I don't understand how they can keep putting him on broadcasts and maybe TNT deserves to lose their coverage.

Gobert just needs to level Draymond and put a stop to all this. Draymond thinks he's way tougher than he is. Rudy is a giant. Myles Turner could not move Rudy in a fair tussle.

Barkley stated that Anthony Edwards looks tired and exhausted. The grind to win 16 games in playoffs is way more physically demanding than a 82 game regular season.

Which they half ass in some of the regular season games.

Barkley stated that Anthony Edwards looks tired and exhausted. The grind to win 16 games in playoffs is way more physically demanding than a 82 game regular season.

Which they half ass in some of the regular season games.

It all adds up. Postseason wouldn't be so hard without the 82 previous games, but yeah, they say a playoff game is like 2 games.

Ant shouldn't be this tired, tho.

Draymond yelled "Rudy sucks" on the broadcast at fans last night. This is at least the third time in a week he has done something like this, targeting Gobert with commentary. I don't understand how they can keep putting him on broadcasts and maybe TNT deserves to lose their coverage.

Gobert just needs to level Draymond and put a stop to all this. Draymond thinks he's way tougher than he is. Rudy is a giant. Myles Turner could not move Rudy in a fair tussle.

He shouldn’t be anywhere near the NBA in any sort of “official” capacity.

That switch was ****ing awful. If Luka takes a 32 footer with 10 on the shot clock so ****ing be it. Switching in late clock situations like that is so terrible

The Pacers continue to find entertaining ways to disappoint by not being able to close in competitive games that they have realistic chances of winning vs a great Celtics team.

Pistons hire a new POBO who also used to be under Arn Tellem’s agency as a player.

I hate this franchise.

You didn't say it's Langdon tho. I think that's a pretty good hire, right? IDK enough to say it's a good hire but I feel like I've always heard good things

The Timberwolves are howling now with a comeback except fruitless or wasted if they don’t win this critical game 3.

48 minutes of

e9f935cee670513b33f3c3903245c8cf.jpg

Reactions: n_huffhines
Timberwolves fans can start drinking a lot now, and eat a lot of cupcakes, donuts, or other sweets after watching a very disappointing outcome.

Reactions: TBrown

VN Store

Back