2023 Target List

On the first day of the recruiting period, Tennessee head coach Rick Barnes will be in Raleigh, North Carolina. Barnes will visit four-star SG commitment Freddie Dilione and four-star SG target Davin Cosby.
The pair are teammates at Raleigh (NC) Word of God Academy.
Tennessee currently has two commitments joining Dilione in their 2023 class; four-star center JP Estrella and three-star power forward Cade Phillips.
Davin Cosby has an official visit scheduled to Tennessee on October 15.
Cosby took on a junior year official visit to Wake Forest. He has taken two senior year official visits already, Virginia (8/26) and Alabama (9/3). The 6-foot-5 Cosby has future official visits set with NC State (9/17) and LSU (10/22).
Cosby is one of two remaining players on Rick Barnes 2023 board. Tennessee hosted NBA Academy Africa center Rueben Chinyelu on an official visit last weekend.
- Jamie Shaw

Alabama offered. Considering what we know about our preferences between Demary/Cosby, this could mean Alabama doesn’t like where they stand with Cosby.

I saw that and wondered if there was anything to it, Demary is definitely more 1/2 as Cosby is 2/3 so maybe not, but Bama does already have a CG committed to them as well so either they see Demary as a 1 or more 2/3 as well I would guess. May not mean anything but definitely not a bad sign.

Have to think that's a good sign. And can only help with 2024 SG Juke Harris to have two AAU teammates (Dilione and Cosby) on campus with him for his junior year OV.
Dilione played on a different AAU team, same program but different state team….but yes, I definitely think it’s a positive.

Twitter is saying LeBron is at the Tennessee/Akron game. Is Bronny secretly on campus or something? I know LeBron is from Akron, but still. Can’t imagine he comes to Knoxville just to watch Akron play…
Seemed very fake to me, I almost came here to post the same thing. I’m crossing my fingers tho lol

LeBron on Vacation in Italy with his family this week relaxing by the pool. Was on reported on Skip and Shannon on Friday

VN Store

Back