2023 Target List

“When I was there I really got to see the game atmosphere,” Estrella said of the previous visit, “what it was all about game-wise. This one was really seeing everything other than the game. I know the games are just crazy and ridiculous, so I wanted to see everything outside of that.”

“I probably want to commit before my Brewster season,” Estrella said. “Just to focus on that, lock in and win a championship.”

Says he talks to Clark and Polinsky the most out of our coaching staff. Tennessee, Duke, Syracuse, Iowa and Marquette are who talks to him the most.
Does anyone know when this season ends

Added Coen Carr…

updated…**On3 composite ranking because they have no On3 ranking**

#13 Justin Edwards-OV taken
#21 JP Estrella-OV taken & UOV
#35 Andrej Stojakovic-OV scheduled

#45 Coen Carr-OV scheduled
#56 Chris Johnson-OV scheduled
#60 Freddie Dilione-OV scheduled
#70 Gehrig Normand-OV scheduled
#81 Braelon Green-OV scheduled
#93 Aiden Holloway-OV taken & UOV

#138 CADE PHILLIPS-COMMITTED TO UT
#142 Michael Nwoko

#146 Keanu Dawes
**#118**Cameron Barnes
NR Amani Hansberry
NR Jared Hall-UOV

Rivals updated ranking…

#4 Justin Edwards
#31 Andrej Stojakovic
#41 Aden Holloway
#56 JP Estrella
#57 Braelon Green
#58 Chris Johnson
#72 Cade Phillips
#76 Gehrig Normand
#78 Coen Carr
#92 Keanu Dawes
#104 Cameron Barnes
#116 Freddie Dilione
#137 Amani Hansberry
NR Michael Nwoko
NR Jared Hall

Rivals updated ranking…

#4 Justin Edwards
#31 Andrej Stojakovic
#41 Aden Holloway
#56 JP Estrella
#57 Braelon Green
#58 Chris Johnson
#72 Cade Phillips
#76 Gehrig Normand
#78 Coen Carr
#92 Keanu Dawes
#104 Cameron Barnes
#116 Freddie Dilione
#137 Amani Hansberry
NR Michael Nwoko
NR Jared Hall
Estrella must be coming to Tennessee, and Edwards elsewhere.

Nice jump for Cade. Love to see it.

Added Elmarko Jackson…

updated…**On3 composite ranking because they have no On3 ranking**

#13 Justin Edwards-OV taken
#21 JP Estrella-OV taken & UOV
#35 Andrej Stojakovic-OV scheduled

#45 Coen Carr-OV scheduled
#56 Chris Johnson-OV scheduled
#60 Freddie Dilione-OV scheduled

#61 Elmarko Jackson
#70 Gehrig Normand-OV scheduled
#81 Braelon Green-OV scheduled
#93 Aiden Holloway-OV taken & UOV

#138 CADE PHILLIPS-COMMITTED TO UT
#142 Michael Nwoko

#146 Keanu Dawes
**#118**Cameron Barnes
NR Amani Hansberry
NR Jared Hall-UOV

Wonder if this is bad news on Holloway?
The timing does seem suspicious, but he seems like a good prospect in his own right… apparently more highly thought of than Holloway. I wouldn’t think they would wait on Holloway’s decision before offering, but I could be wrong.

The timing does seem suspicious, but he seems like a good prospect in his own right… apparently more highly thought of than Holloway. I wouldn’t think they would wait on Holloway’s decision before offering, but I could be wrong.
They are much more invested in Holloway, and he is a great player in his own right. He's also a top-50 player in every service except on3, which recently dropped him considerably despite reports of strong play in the spring and early summer. He actually rose in 247's rankings nearly as far as he fell in on3's, so something seems off. He's higher rated than Jackson in every service except on3.

We are also considered to be in his top 2 with Auburn, so we have a lot invested in that recruitment. I also seem to remember thinking he was closing in on a decision. Doubt Tennessee would suddenly cut bait on Holloway in favor of a kid who they just started pursuing, and possibly isn't any more talented.

They are much more invested in Holloway, and he is a great player in his own right. He's also a top-50 player in every service except on3, which recently dropped him considerably despite reports of strong play in the spring and early summer. He actually rose in 247's rankings nearly as far as he fell in on3's, so something seems off. He's higher rated than Jackson in every service except on3.

We are also considered to be in his top 2 with Auburn, so we have a lot invested in that recruitment. I also seem to remember thinking he was closing in on a decision. Doubt Tennessee would suddenly cut bait on Holloway in favor of a kid who they just started pursuing, and possibly isn't any more talented.
Maybe you’re right. 🤷‍♂️ However, I wasn’t suggesting they would “cut bait” on Holloway, so I’m not sure where that came from. No reason they couldn’t recruit both at the same time. That’s all I was saying.

VN Store

Back