2023 Target List

Just curious are we in any of the Midstate 22 for Spring? Eli Rice - Beech or Jarred Hall - Lebanon?? Both teams are on a tear, but Eli can flat out score at 6'8

Just curious are we in any of the Midstate 22 for Spring? Eli Rice - Beech or Jarred Hall - Lebanon?? Both teams are on a tear, but Eli can flat out score at 6'8
They’re after Jarred Hall who’s a 2023, Rice is a 2022 and haven’t seen anything with him getting f HM interest.

updated…

#4 Kwame Evans Jr.
#7 Omaha Biliew
#8 Justin Edwards
#10 GG Jackson
#18 Mikey Williams
#26 Sam Walters
#60 Cade Phillips-OV & UOV
#62 Blue Cain-UOV
#66 Jacolb Cole
#67 Cameron Barnes
#123 Papa Kante
#132 Amani Hansberry-OV
#134 Isaiah West-UOV
#143 Kordelius Jefferson-OV
NR Wesley Tubbs
NR Jared Hall-UOV
NR JP Estrella
NR Keanu Dawes
International Tyrese Proctor

updated…

#4 Kwame Evans Jr.
#7 Omaha Biliew
#8 Justin Edwards
#10 GG Jackson
#18 Mikey Williams
#26 Sam Walters
#62 Blue Cain-UOV
#66 Jacolb Cole
#67 Cameron Barnes
#123 Papa Kante
#132 Amani Hansberry-OV
#134 Isaiah West-UOV
NR Wesley Tubbs
NR Jared Hall-UOV
NR JP Estrella
NR Keanu Dawes
So, how many are we expecting to take this cycle, and who are the most realistic?

So, how many are we expecting to take this cycle, and who are the most realistic?
Impossible to say today, Class of 2023 is “next” cycle. On paper Vescovi, Nkahmoua, James and Plavsic will all be seniors, but will Amy leave this year for whatever reason and their spot get filled? Would any of them consider coming back an extra year for the free COVID year? I would say the plan is to try and sign 3-4, that’s typically the case most years, maybe 2-3 now with the portal being what it is.

Impossible to say today, Class of 2023 is “next” cycle. On paper Vescovi, Nkahmoua, James and Plavsic will all be seniors, but will Amy leave this year for whatever reason and their spot get filled? Would any of them consider coming back an extra year for the free COVID year? I would say the plan is to try and sign 3-4, that’s typically the case most years, maybe 2-3 now with the portal being what it is.
I know we are technically still in the 22 cycle, but its pretty much over at this point barring transfers. Barnes struck out pretty hard, so looking ahead to next year now.

Vols offered Chris Johnson, his rank varies quite a bit…28 on ESPN/37 on 247/96 on Rivals. He’s from Texas, but his trainer and mentor is TJ Ford who we all know has a great relationship with Barnes, so the Vols will be in that one. He’s going to officially visit for the Arkansas game according to VQ.

VQ also mentioned the Somto Cyril the Top 25 big from HHCA is expected to reclass from 24 to 23 was in attendance for the Florida game and Jarred Hall was here for the LSU game…2 names that will be at the top of the ‘23 board.

updated…

#4 Kwame Evans Jr.
#7 Omaha Biliew
#8 Justin Edwards
#10 GG Jackson
#18 Mikey Williams
#26 Sam Walters
#62 Blue Cain-UOV
#66 Jacolb Cole
#67 Cameron Barnes
#96 Chris Johnson-OV
#123 Papa Kante
#132 Amani Hansberry-OV
#134 Isaiah West-UOV
NR Wesley Tubbs
NR Jared Hall-UOV
NR JP Estrella
NR Keanu Dawes

Any chance we pursue Amarr Knox since he's decommitted from Memphis. I know we may not have an extra spot in the '22 class

updated…

#4 Kwame Evans Jr.
#7 Omaha Biliew
#8 Justin Edwards
#10 GG Jackson
#18 Mikey Williams
#26 Sam Walters
#62 Blue Cain-UOV
#66 Jacolb Cole
#67 Cameron Barnes
#96 Chris Johnson-OV
#123 Papa Kante
#132 Amani Hansberry-OV
#134 Isaiah West-UOV
NR Wesley Tubbs
NR Jared Hall-UOV
NR JP Estrella
NR Keanu Dawes

1643397773896.png

Tipton just posted this today, heard anything about him? I didn't even know we offered him

I know we are technically still in the 22 cycle, but its pretty much over at this point barring transfers. Barnes struck out pretty hard, so looking ahead to next year now.
i dont think he pushed that hard and i may be wrong but i think he is looking to add a bigman or two in the transfer portal

VN Store

Back