#123 Papa Kante
#132 Amani Hansberry-OV
#143 Kordelius Jefferson-OV
NR Wesley Tubbs
NR Jared Hall-UOV
NR JP Estrella
NR Keanu Dawes
International Tyrese Proctor

The Clemson love affair with recruits and their Top X lists is truly bizarre.
West's stock has steadily been dropping since his initial ranking. Not surprising that his list doesn't include any elite teams. I'm not sure that Tennessee was even recruiting him that hard, if at all.

As for Clemson, they seem to be a sinking ship.

I saw where Kansas has offered Jarred Hall as well as UT. I expect him to make a jump on the recruiting rankings when updated. Anyone know when this will happen?

I don't know anything about JP Estrella. Does he have a commitable offer from the Vols?

I saw where Kansas has offered Jarred Hall as well as UT. I expect him to make a jump on the recruiting rankings when updated. Anyone know when this will happen?

I don't know anything about JP Estrella. Does he have a commitable offer from the Vols?
Rivals actually updates their ‘23 today, Hall should definitely be Top 150, probably around 80-120 mark imo.

Reactions: LeannaVol
What are the chances a guy like Hall or Phillips could come in and start as a freshman? Not sure how long BHH might stick around but that position is a huge need in this class. Seems like a spot we may need to eye the transfer market for

What are the chances a guy like Hall or Phillips could come in and start as a freshman? Not sure how long BHH might stick around but that position is a huge need in this class. Seems like a spot we may need to eye the transfer market for

I’m kind of done projecting how a freshmen will contribute haha. I am hoping we’ll have a strong frontcourt and won’t need to rely on a freshman. Aidoo and BHH would be juniors. You’d like to think those would be two major contributors that have developed and not left. You’d also like to think we maybe bring in a transfer with some experience. But, it’s tough to say.

Reactions: walkenvol
Outside of a guy like Chandler I don’t think you want to recruit a freshman to start for us, Barnes system is tough and it just takes guys a bit, and less pressure is better…with the way the portal now is that’s even more so now. Are you talking about 4 or 5?

Outside of a guy like Chandler I don’t think you want to recruit a freshman to start for us, Barnes system is tough and it just takes guys a bit, and less pressure is better…with the way the portal now is that’s even more so now. Are you talking about 4 or 5?
Yeah just seems like we've been playing catchup in our front court positions. Glad BHH reclassified, hopefully he'll be around for another couple years. In this day and age it's hard to look out to next year much less 2 years.

New updated rankings…
Old/New
#4/#5 Kwame Evans Jr.
#7/#18 Omaha Biliew
#8/#8 Justin Edwards
#10/#1 GG Jackson
#18/#20 Mikey Williams
#26/#28 Sam Walters
#60/#60 Cade Phillips-OV & UOV
#62/#79 Blue Cain-UOV
#66/#66 Jacolb Cole
#67/#75 Cameron Barnes
#96/#48 Chris Johnson-OV
#123/#127 Papa Kante
#132/NR Amani Hansberry-OV
#143/#70 Kordelius Jefferson-OV
NR Wesley Tubbs
NR Jared Hall-UOV
NR JP Estrella
NR/#77 Keanu Dawes

New updated rankings…
#1 GG Jackson
#5 Kwame Evans Jr.
#8 Justin Edwards
#18 Omaha Biliew
#20 Mikey Williams
#28 Sam Walters
#48 Chris Johnson-OV
#60 Cade Phillips-OV & UOV
#66 Jacolb Cole
#70 Kordelius Jefferson-OV
#75 Cameron Barnes
#77 Keanu Dawes
#79 Blue Cain-UOV
#127 Papa Kante
#NR Amani Hansberry-OV
NR Wesley Tubbs
NR Jared Hall-UOV
NR JP Estrella

New updated rankings…
#1 GG Jackson
#5 Kwame Evans Jr.
#8 Justin Edwards
#18 Omaha Biliew
#20 Mikey Williams
#28 Sam Walters
#48 Chris Johnson-OV
#60 Cade Phillips-OV & UOV
#66 Jacolb Cole
#70 Kordelius Jefferson-OV
#75 Cameron Barnes
#77 Keanu Dawes
#79 Blue Cain-UOV
#127 Papa Kante
#NR Amani Hansberry-OV
NR Wesley Tubbs
NR Jared Hall-UOV
NR JP Estrella
Reed Sheppard at #17, nationally, is crazy to me. He's really good, but I have to think the commitment to Kentucky bears a lot of the weight of that ranking. He definitely has the genes, but his competition level makes it difficult to judge his actual talent.

Reactions: Willy14

VN Store

Back