2023 Schedule

NO SIR EEE

The Sultan Of Swat
2023 Full Schedule

Feb
17-19 (MLB 4 Tournament in Arizona) (Arizona, Fresno State, Michigan, San Diego)
21-22 Vs Alabama A&M
24-26 Vs Dayton
28 Vs Charleston Southern

March
1 Vs Charleston Southern
3-5 Vs Gonzaga
7 Vs Boston College
10-12 Vs Morehead State
14 Vs Lipscomb
17-19 @ Mizzou
21 Vs Western Carolina
24-26 Vs Texas A&M
28 Vs UNC Asheville
30-April 1 @ LSU

April
6-8 Vs Florida
11 Vs Eastern Kentucky
14-16 @ Arkansas
18 Vs Tennessee Tech
21-23 Vs Vanderbilt
25 Vs Bellarmine
27-29 Vs Miss. St

May
2 Vs Wofford
5-7 @ UGA
9 Vs Austin Peay
12-14 Vs Kentucky
16 Vs Belmont
18-20 @ South Carolina

Last edited:
It’s a brutal schedule, but luckily only 2 of those road series are what I would call difficult. Our home schedule is very favorable in the sense that we play most of our tough series at home.

Reactions: THEONLYTENISEE
I'm guessing they are having a hard time finding teams that are willing to play them. I don't think non conference will be much tougher, especially early. They have to figure out who is going to be the starters and you don't want to have to do or die every game while you are figuring that out. Plus conference schedule is tougher so you want to switch off some wins. I'm just thinking that a lot of teams do not want to play last years #1 team for most of the season. Especially at LNS and don't think other than Arizona we will go anywhere else to play.. Except maybe Smokies again.

I'm guessing they are having a hard time finding teams that are willing to play them. I don't think non conference will be much tougher, especially early. They have to figure out who is going to be the starters and you don't want to have to do or die every game while you are figuring that out. Plus conference schedule is tougher so you want to switch off some wins. I'm just thinking that a lot of teams do not want to play last years #1 team for most of the season. Especially at LNS and don't think other than Arizona we will go anywhere else to play.. Except maybe Smokies again.
Gonzaga and the tournament in Arizona are 2 of the 4 non conference series. What quality do you think the other 2 series will be? You think we play Georgia Southern again?

Under past coaching staffs, we would play a few mid week games on the road. It’s pretty rare now with Vitello to travel mid week. Is this due to field conditions? Or would smaller teams prefer the guaranteed money and come to Knoxville?

Because the atmosphere at many of these are horrible. Why would you go through hassle of road trips during the week when you don’t have to? Western Carolina was a nightmare 2 years ago from every aspect. So was UNC Charlotte

Reactions: greasemachine
Because the atmosphere at many of these are horrible. Why would you go through hassle of road trips during the week when you don’t have to? Western Carolina was a nightmare 2 years ago from every aspect. So was UNC Charlotte
Was it their field conditions or just the travel?

Any inside info on a possible full schedule release date? I see quite a few teams outside of The SEC have already dropped their full schedules.

Must be having some real trouble here scheduling or getting it all complete. 7 SEC teams have released their full schedules.

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back