2023 Schedule

Thanks.
If I recall that tourney is opening weekend so I would have to go to Scottsdale

Allegiant Flights to Phoenix are fairly inexpensive but don't line up well.

Fly in Thursday but back Sunday at noon

Unfortunately Cactus League does not start games until 2/24

I wanna know who Tennessee plays the weekend BEFORE we start SEC play. My daughter will be home from college for spring break and I'd like to take her to Knoxville for a game.

Allegiant Flights to Phoenix are fairly inexpensive but don't line up well.

Fly in Thursday but back Sunday at noon

Unfortunately Cactus League does not start games until 2/24

The tournament is the weekend of the 17th

Random guy random fun fact of the day....Did u know Coca Cola created a secret recipe with Mcds which is why their Coke taste better??
Makes sense. McD's coke used to be fantastic. Doesn't seem like it's been the same around here lately though.

Reactions: MAD

madea-hallelujer.gif

Limited in-state schedule
Brutal conference schedule, especially on road.
Middling pre-conference slate. The Arizona tourney will have a mix of quality California/Arizona teams + Michigan (meh)
Gonzaga is pretty good of course

Last edited:
So I will give mine early before some of you bash the schedule. I think starting out with the tournament in Arizona will be tough because you are jumping right into big boy ball, not SEC but not easy baseball. We will not have a chance to figure out who is going to compete in the spring before three big games. Then we get a couple of weekends to figure things out. Gonzaga will not be a pushover either. The good parts is we should have an easier first weekend of SEC, if that exists, with Missouri.

VN Store

Back