2023 Recruiting

Trust me, it’s more to come. Many many more🟧🟧πŸ’₯‼️. The haters about to get deeper in their feelings. We baited them in good πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. now it’s time to seal the deal. Coach Harper just use this momentum. Use your timeouts in critical game situations. Let Coach Joy go to work! Get the 2022-2023 squad rolling. Rocking Top is rockingπŸŽ₯πŸΏβ€ΌοΈ
Where is @DarthVol?

Trust me, it’s more to come. Many many more🟧🟧πŸ’₯‼️. The haters about to get deeper in their feelings. We baited them in good πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. now it’s time to seal the deal. Coach Harper just use this momentum. Use your timeouts in critical game situations. Let Coach Joy go to work! Get the 2022-2023 squad rolling. Rocking Top is rockingπŸŽ₯πŸΏβ€ΌοΈ
Where is @DarthVol?

Please don't ruin a good time πŸ˜‚

Where is @DarthVol?
Who is We???

If that’s how you two interpret a statement on a message forum; it shows your lack of comprehension skills.
I’m supporting a collegiate athletic program. We as in the fans that have the common sense to know recruiting is recruiting. We as in the fans that knew Tennessee could and would recruit/sign elite HS talent.
But my life doesn’t revolve around it like some of you it seems(inference)…

I guess the same we as "I hope we play well tonight". or "we need to start getting after them"

I wouldn't read much into it. His exuberance is normally on full display and might hurt someones feelings.
I read somewhere that when a team is winning, people say β€˜we’, and when they aren’t, people say β€˜they’, so, I always say β€˜we’, no matter what, to be a fan, no matter what. πŸ™‚

If that’s how you two interpret a statement on a message forum; it shows your lack of comprehension skills.
I’m supporting a collegiate athletic program. We as in the fans that have the common sense to know recruiting is recruiting. We as in the fans that knew Tennessee could and would recruit/sign elite HS talent.
But my life doesn’t revolve around it like some of you it seems(inference)…
y
You said it's not important signing HS recruits and now you are the biggest cheerleader posting about the one who just committed

Nothing you folks say moves me! I said recruiting is recruiting. And the day Tennessee got a commitment from an elite HS prospect that you folks would continue bickering.. I was right. Rocky Top is the move πŸŸ§πŸŸ§β€ΌπŸŽ₯πŸΏβ€ΌοΈ

Nothing you folks say moves me! I said recruiting is recruiting. And the day Tennessee got a commitment from an elite HS prospect that you folks would continue bickering.. I was right. Rocky Top is the move πŸŸ§πŸŸ§β€ΌπŸŽ₯πŸΏβ€ΌοΈ
Don't change the narrative nobody is bickering we are on cloud nine because we got a commitment but unlike you we always knew hs recruiting was of the upmost importance when you said it wasn't a big deal so you can say what you want but we know from earlier posts you said hs recruiting isn't a big deal because of the portal

She looks like a fine player....In two years, just speculation, she may be 2 inches taller. Good job Kellie.
FhcxDXuWAAMsyxk

I think the girl from Canada is in play this year. I also think JuJu is looking West. The Nike deal and SC being with UA seems like a no fit. Stanford maybe? Who knows on Edwards, another one of those that keeps everything very close to the vest, though some rumors surface occasionally that she is looking away. Not sure if they are valid rumors, could you imagine if she goes to SC also though? My Lord the talent that would be on one team for a long while.
Nike deal wont affect JuJu or whom she chooses if its SC. Im hoping not but at this rate SC is the next legacy championship team in WCBB .

VN Store

Back