2023 Recruiting

She’ll regret that decision. Vic is an a$$. When you have 3 or 4 transfers after a successful season that’s usually a red flag unless there’s a coaching change. Just my opinion
Yikes hopefully no one says that about us lol . Vic has a solid core that he has built around with Moore and Harmon and then the transfers brought in they will be tough next season for sure.

As someone who has followed and deeply loved Tennessee women's basketball since the 70s, I don't think I'll ever not feel incredulous the moment I hear or read the official announcement that someone actually made the choice NOT to be a part of something so special. Just now my first thought was that I can't wrap my head around a woman preferring the idea of coming back years later to hang out with Vic Schaeffer instead Kellie. lol

As someone who has followed and deeply loved Tennessee women's basketball since the 70s, I don't think I'll ever not feel incredulous the moment I hear or read the official announcement that someone actually made the choice NOT to be a part of something so special. Just now my first thought was that I can't wrap my head around a woman preferring the idea of coming back years later to hang out with Vic Schaeffer instead Kellie. lol
Well Vince is 61 better not make a whole lot of years later. Moving on Nickols and ADR come on down.

Yikes hopefully no one says that about us lol . Vic has a solid core that he has built around with Moore and Harmon and then the transfers brought in they will be tough next season for sure.
Losing Matharu, Lattimore, EBO and Warren to the transfer portal and Joanne Allen Taylor to graduation does not help their cause of being better this season than last.

Losing Matharu, Lattimore, EBO and Warren to the transfer portal and Joanne Allen Taylor to graduation does not help their cause of being better this season than last.

I think some of the players they are bringing in are better than any of the ones they lost, IMO. You never know how that will work out until they hit the court though.

Wait a minute where the h*ll have I been! He lost all that to the portal?!?! Wow! I didn’t knowwww! No way!

Who are they bringing in? I must’ve checked out for some months! 🤯🥴

Shaylee Gonzales from BYU, Sonya Morris from DePaul, and Taylor Jones from Oregon State. Those are the big names and all 3 have 1st team all conference potential. Their offense should be miles ahead of where it was last season.

Yep, it’s a new era.

175856-Time-To-Move-On.jpg

VN Store

Back