2023 Recruiting

High school graduation depends on the school systems requirements. X number of credit hours are usually used to determine eligibility! And sometimes specifically certain courses…. Like minimum Math , English , History, Science, etc.

The Eybl Hampton this weekend some of the players were recruiting having very good tourney's thus far.

Stats — NIKE GIRLS EYBL

Smyah Nichols is averaging 17.5 points per game and shooting 52 percent from the field.
Qadence Samuels is averaging 12.0 ppg and shooting 42 percent from the three 5 of 12. She is also averaging 3.5 steals and 4 rebounds.
Madison Booker having a tough tourney thus far 7.5 ppg and 4.5 rebounds but only 3 of 14 from the field. Looks like she is on a team that is not very talented as they have lost big the first two games.

I don't know who is recruiting her but will also mention point guard Hannah Hildago who is averaging 21.5 ppg and shooting 50 percent from the field. She has made 6 of 10 threes thus far. She is Justine Pissott's teammate on Philly Rise I think she is one of the top three point guards in the 2023 class.

Yesterdays games.

Live Stream — NIKE GIRLS EYBL
Games for today does not say when they start.

The Eybl Hampton this weekend some of the players were recruiting having very good tourney's thus far.

Stats — NIKE GIRLS EYBL

Smyah Nichols is averaging 17.5 points per game and shooting 52 percent from the field.
Qadence Samuels is averaging 12.0 ppg and shooting 42 percent from the three 5 of 12. She is also averaging 3.5 steals and 4 rebounds.
Madison Booker having a tough tourney thus far 7.5 ppg and 4.5 rebounds but only 3 of 14 from the field. Looks like she is on a team that is not very talented as they have lost big the first two games.

I don't know who is recruiting her but will also mention point guard Hannah Hildago who is averaging 21.5 ppg and shooting 50 percent from the field. She has made 6 of 10 threes thus far. She is Justine Pissott's teammate on Philly Rise I think she is one of the top three point guards in the 2023 class.

Yesterdays games.

Live Stream — NIKE GIRLS EYBL
Games for today does not say when they start.

Thxs for the recap!!

Reactions: Volfan2012
Cory Allen 8 of 34 in the tourney thus far. Jada Harrison 3 of 6, Madison Booker had a better third game but thus far has shot poorly, Qadence Samuels has been outstanding 6 of 14 from three, Symah Nichols plays again at 3:30 edt she is number 12 on the Missouri Phenom team. She is averaging 17 a game and shooting over 50 percent from the field. I think this is the total list of the players on our recruiting list that are playing in this tourney.

Three other players on our recruiting list and their tourney stats thus far.
Donavan is 7 of 18 and 1 of 3 from the three with 10 rebounds in three games.
Doumbaya is 7 of 12 from the field and 12 rebounds in three games.
McGhee is 9 of 20 from the field 4 of 10 from the three and 11 rebounds in three games.

Final day of games has started Booker's team is playing on court six and Owens is on court 7. I guess all of our other targets in 2023 that are in this tourney are playing later.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

This was your top performers according to World Exposure. I think Hildago was the overall top performer she scored 26.2 ppg and 3 steals per game and shot over 50 percent from the field and 60 from the three.

Of the players we are recruiting or at least the ones we know are on the list here is my thoughts on each one.

Nichols is a terrific point guard one of the best in the class she can score and is an effective defender. She was the best player of the ones on our list that played this weekend. Averaged around 17 a game and had a high shooting percentage.
Samuels started out strong and then had one or two weak games down the stretch. I would say she is an above average three point shooter and even though not ranked by Hoopgurlz certainly a top 25 player in the 2023 class.
Doumbaya is a 6"4" center good finisher inside and good rebounder better than I thought she would be did a good job on the shots she took in the tourney.
Harrison didn't take many shots in the tourney but was making about half the ones she took. Nichols is the far better player but Harrison has an effective game and would be a reliable player.
Allen wow shoots way to much didn't make many. She was something like 8 of 40 attempts. I don't know if she is a better shooter than that was not very good in this tourney.
Booker also had a horrible tourney turned the ball over 6 times a game on average and shot less than 30 percent from the field. She did a good job rebounding averaging nine but her shot was not falling 27 percent from the three made less percentage on twos
Donavan even though she didn't make the top ten up above she shot a good percentage rebounding well and looks like a top player in the class. She at least proved to be a reliable shooter 9 of 20 from the field.
McGhee played a steady game has a nice three point shot. Not a real speedy player slower moving than I expected still she has basketball skills shooting the ball stand out.

These were the only players on our list that were at the tourney that I know of:

Best players were Hidalgo she was hard to guard could take it inside and score and has a dagger three point shot. She is a superior point guard she will be elite in college. Also Judea Watkins is another super scorer with an all around game. I think she is highly rated by Hoopgurlz one that they certainly got right she can play with the best of them. Arnold going to UConn is a super player she will keep them up there. She has the entire game another in for UConn.

Of the players on our list the ones I would now like to see at this time:

Nichols we really need a point guard like her she is dynamic one of the top three point guards there this week.
Samuels very quick and can shoot the three I think she is going to be a terrific player for someone lucky enough to sign her.
If we can't get Del Rosario who didn't play here Doumbaya would be a good pickup in the post. I still would prefer Rosario but Doumbaya is going to be effective wherever she plays.
Donavan was impressive with a nice overall game would say her or McGhee for the 3-4 would be about equals.

Still hope we get Booker she is athletic, but didn't impress me with her shooting. She is a dominant rebounder who didn't do well finishing shots.

Hoping for Nichols over Harrison although Harrison was steady Nichols is star material.

Cory Allen is still on our list would be one of the last commitments I would accept based on her play in this tourney.

This was your top performers according to World Exposure. I think Hildago was the overall top performer she scored 26.2 ppg and 3 steals per game and shot over 50 percent from the field and 60 from the three.

Hildago did shine i agree but whoever get`s 6-2 Juju Watkins is getting the best player in the country in my opinion , You also can make the case for 6-0 Mikaylah Williams

Of the players we are recruiting or at least the ones we know are on the list here is my thoughts on each one.

Nichols is a terrific point guard one of the best in the class she can score and is an effective defender. She was the best player of the ones on our list that played this weekend. Averaged around 17 a game and had a high shooting percentage.
Samuels started out strong and then had one or two weak games down the stretch. I would say she is an above average three point shooter and even though not ranked by Hoopgurlz certainly a top 25 player in the 2023 class.
Doumbaya is a 6"4" center good finisher inside and good rebounder better than I thought she would be did a good job on the shots she took in the tourney.
Harrison didn't take many shots in the tourney but was making about half the ones she took. Nichols is the far better player but Harrison has an effective game and would be a reliable player.
Allen wow shoots way to much didn't make many. She was something like 8 of 40 attempts. I don't know if she is a better shooter than that was not very good in this tourney.
Booker also had a horrible tourney turned the ball over 6 times a game on average and shot less than 30 percent from the field. She did a good job rebounding averaging nine but her shot was not falling 27 percent from the three made less percentage on twos
Donavan even though she didn't make the top ten up above she shot a good percentage rebounding well and looks like a top player in the class. She at least proved to be a reliable shooter 9 of 20 from the field.
McGhee played a steady game has a nice three point shot. Not a real speedy player slower moving than I expected still she has basketball skills shooting the ball stand out.

These were the only players on our list that were at the tourney that I know of:

Best players were Hidalgo she was hard to guard could take it inside and score and has a dagger three point shot. She is a superior point guard she will be elite in college. Also Judea Watkins is another super scorer with an all around game. I think she is highly rated by Hoopgurlz one that they certainly got right she can play with the best of them. Arnold going to UConn is a super player she will keep them up there. She has the entire game another in for UConn.

Of the players on our list the ones I would now like to see at this time:

Nichols we really need a point guard like her she is dynamic one of the top three point guards there this week.
Samuels very quick and can shoot the three I think she is going to be a terrific player for someone lucky enough to sign her.
If we can't get Del Rosario who didn't play here Doumbaya would be a good pickup in the post. I still would prefer Rosario but Doumbaya is going to be effective wherever she plays.
Donavan was impressive with a nice overall game would say her or McGhee for the 3-4 would be about equals.

Still hope we get Booker she is athletic, but didn't impress me with her shooting. She is a dominant rebounder who didn't do well finishing shots.

Hoping for Nichols over Harrison although Harrison was steady Nichols is star material.

Cory Allen is still on our list would be one of the last commitments I would accept based on her play in this tourney.

Thanks for the thorough report even if disappointing to read regarding most where we are in it.

Reactions: mcannon1

I'm not sure if she was talking about '23 players or not, but it seems relevant to some of the discussion. Apologies if it's been posted already.

Sure it was a 2023 as they have been watching players at the Nike eybl and suspect it is someone we have offered as that is who they would be watching mostly.

Reactions: LVsinceJV
Sure it was a 2023 as they have been watching players at the Nike eybl and suspect it is someone we have offered as that is who they would be watching mostly.
I'm always slightly late with my info lol, sorry folks. Is there a box score for that game somewhere? Curious to see who she might be talking about.

I'm always slightly late with my info lol, sorry folks. Is there a box score for that game somewhere? Curious to see who she might be talking about.
It was a tourney that featured a large number of 2023 players that are considered the top players. At least 8 players that played there this week are on our list. There is a link above scroll up this page. I don't know if you can rewatch any of the games, but stats and other information is available on that site. Players she might have been watching that we are recruiting are Nichols, Donavan, Samuels, Doumbaya, Harrison , Allen, Booker, and McGhee.

I don't think I've seen anything posted here about Bearden High school 2023 late bloomer Avery Treadwell

Geno's been there trying to export some Tennessee talent

VN Store

Back