2023 Recruiting

Poor Kellie...

Some coaches quest for stars and some coaches create them.
I want a coach who can create a star.

Watch these players
they give full effort for Kellie
We have seen partial effort and disappearances on other coach's watch...Ain't seeing that now.
I look for half-effort
What I am seeing is full effort and trust. players, coaches.
So why recruit stars if you can spot the potentials who want to become stars.
and finish the job

Coach K is going to keep growing and succeed,,,"Cause Coach J says so" (in my best Stone Cold Steve Austin voice)

She’s literally from Columbia yes. I’m in no way saying we are going to get her, but coach Joy and Sam are doing so much good work on the recruiting trial. Fulwiley is watching us 👀

Dawn's head might explode if that happened 😂

That young lady looks like a baller. I am excited that kellie has some really good players seriously looking at the program. Just gotta close with a few of them.

I hope the 23 class is a great one but the NIL is a game changer sponsors have clout now. a recruit can want to go one place but a sponsor can say you will get a better deal if you go here.Nick Saban used it as advantage for recruiting when he publicly said come to bama you can get good deals. CKH is a respectful person she may have to play the game that other coaches play to get the top recruits that a lot of people says she has to get but if she won't I respect that.ive seen posts saying CKH won't do certain tactics like other coaches to get top recruits then let's not do the she can't close the deal cause in recruiting the fair lose to the unfair most often.Coach Summitt was right to handle the Moore situation like she did with integrity while that other guy cheated but he got her so if CKH can't get someone by being honest and having integrity let's be ok with who comes in because they respected our coach values and wanted to play for the LV as to who could get promises and benefits to come.

I hope the 23 class is a great one but the NIL is a game changer sponsors have clout now. a recruit can want to go one place but a sponsor can say you will get a better deal if you go here.Nick Saban used it as advantage for recruiting when he publicly said come to bama you can get good deals. CKH is a respectful person she may have to play the game that other coaches play to get the top recruits that a lot of people says she has to get but if she won't I respect that.ive seen posts saying CKH won't do certain tactics like other coaches to get top recruits then let's not do the she can't close the deal cause in recruiting the fair lose to the unfair most often.Coach Summitt was right to handle the Moore situation like she did with integrity while that other guy cheated but he got her so if CKH can't get someone by being honest and having integrity let's be ok with who comes in because they respected our coach values and wanted to play for the LV as to who could get promises and benefits to come.
Very well said and thank you for shedding light to what several of us have been saying when it comes to the tactics coaches will use to ensure they get the player they want

I’m sure absolutely no one with the exception of your two mini-me’s cares how you feel.

Thanks Hooper22. We appreciate your input to this forum. Don’t mind the trolls. They are just trying to run off anyone that is a fan.

You responded, so clearly you do care.

Unlike you I'm not trying to run anyone off, just don't try to present yourself as some kind of insider in the know when you clearly aren't. From the 22 class to Marta's foot being just fine, the next "scoop" she provides that actually turns out to be accurate will be her first...

You responded, so clearly you do care.

Unlike you I'm not trying to run anyone off, just don't try to present yourself as some kind of insider in the know when you clearly aren't. From the 22 class to Marta's foot being just fine, the next "scoop" she provides that actually turns out to be accurate will be her first...

Just more confused babble. I'll give you this, you're away out there on some of this stuff. As usual, your assumptions are all wrong but then, that doesn't matter to you when you just make up stuff on the fly just to be hurtful.

Just more confused babble. I'll give you this, you're away out there on some of this stuff. As usual, your assumptions are all wrong but then, that doesn't matter to you when you just make up stuff on the fly just to be hurtful.

Then by all means give specifics on what I'm "all wrong" about as I did with you instead of blanket statements. Or better yet, tell me what breaking news Hooper has ever provided outside the scope of a typical fan that actually turned out to be true?

I'll hang up and listen to the crickets chirping...

I’m sure absolutely no one with the exception of your two mini-me’s cares how you feel.

Thanks Hooper22. We appreciate your input to this forum. Don’t mind the trolls. They are just trying to run off anyone that is a fan.
And who are they…

Then by all means give specifics on what I'm "all wrong" about as I did with you instead of blanket statements. Or better yet, tell me what breaking news Hooper has ever provided outside the scope of a typical fan that actually turned out to be true?

I'll hang up and listen to the crickets chirping...

Frankly don't want to play your asinine game. Have a nice night.

Reactions: mlindsay

VN Store

Back