2023 Recruiting

Right. And UT does offer an excellent communications program and sports medicine program.
So I was reading a history book the other day and it said that one of the requirements for a territory to be granted statehood was to establish a land grant university. Am I the last person in the world to know this!?! Had never heard that!
I believe UT is the oldest land grant university west of the Appalachians?

Reactions: LadyOrange
Coach Kellie announcing the players for Ashlynns shade(5th player in the nation) Dad's AAU Team Coach also hosted the AAU team when Shade was on her unofficial visit is tampering at its finest lol whatever it takes Coach to make sure Shade is orange 😂
sidenote: dad and Ashlynn liked the tweet

So, 2023 Post Aliyah Del Rosario is tranferring from NYC to a high school in Nashville?

Are y'all working her?

aalyah-del-rosario

[VIDEO=]aalyah-del-rosario
I think were definitely working her and so are a lot of other schools. Wondering why she transferred from New Jersey to Tennessee if I knew that I would know a lot.

I think were definitely working her and so are a lot of other schools. Wondering why she transferred from New Jersey to Tennessee if I knew that I would know a lot.

Not sure but ….. tuition 45k——59K. Average class size of 13 and student to teacher ratio is 7–1!!! Sounds like a pretty good education?

Ashlynn Shade might be on campus today her dad just posted a pic of himself and tagged the University of TN and it looked like they were at the baseball field with Ashlynn's twin brother
View attachment 403228

Yes, she is on campus and has been there since yesterday and staying all weekned for the LV Family weekend.

I tried to hint at it in the other thread lol that we had recruits on campus lol

Great weekend for her to be on campus!

I've also been told this team is REALLY close and recruits are picking up on the good vibes. So I hope that translates to getting more recruits that fit that family atmosphere CPS created.

It also probably doesn't hurt you have two sets of AAU teammates as freshman and the other new person is a super senior who is just here to go to work and improve!

I have no clue maybe he is that would be neat.
I'm getting really good vibes about Tennessee recruiting in every sport more so than I have in a very long time. I have to think some big things are going to happen in the next few months in a lot of sports. I've never seen so many sports enjoying such success at the same time. Even football is looking up. Tennessee Lady Vol basketball has to be in for some really good news soon just a feeling I have. We haven't reaped enough rewards for what Coach Harper has done to change the program yet think it is coming soon.

I'm getting really good vibes about Tennessee recruiting in every sport more so than I have in a very long time. I have to think some big things are going to happen in the next few months in a lot of sports. I've never seen so many sports enjoying such success at the same time. Even football is looking up. Tennessee Lady Vol basketball has to be in for some really good news soon just a feeling I have. We haven't reaped enough rewards for what Coach Harper has done to change the program yet think it is coming soon.
Have to give Danny White a little credit as well!!!

If I remember correctly Justine had on a TN shirt in August of 2020 (nobody knew about it until we looked on her social after she committed)and committed in October 2020

VN Store

Back