2023 Recruiting

Yale
Ashlynn just might want to play immediately for a National Championship coach who has sent numerous guards to the W and get a world class education just up the road. One thing I do know there will be a lot of top players moving to Tennessee in 2023
Yale?

The whole world class education thing confused me😉😆
See now everyone here interprets my posts as always having a UConn slant and that is only occasionally. For the record, UConn does not offer a world class education in the realm of Stanford, Vandy, Virgina, etc. But they are the 23rd ranked public college so it ain't too bad.

Reactions: Lucy and mcannon1
aka The Chosen One, who will keep the UConn dynasty rolling when Geno retires after turning Vandy into UConn-South...

She's never been a head coach before, and yet you're sure of that. How come you aren't attacking the Vandy AD for not spending what it takes to get the best head coach they could get?

expert on basketball coaching ...
baby-toddler.gif

See now everyone here interprets my posts as always having a UConn slant and that is only occasionally. For the record, UConn does not offer a world class education in the realm of Stanford, Vandy, Virgina, etc. But they are the 23rd ranked public college so it ain't too bad.
It really does depend on the department/major and professional connections.

VN Store

Back