2023 Recruiting

Any commits?
8d880372f01c6489d3c6bbca8d30a295.gif

So, realistically, when should we expect to see players committing for this class?

Is it really smart to take commitments years ahead (except from no-miss superstars)?

So, realistically, when should we expect to see players committing for this class?

Is it really smart to take commitments years ahead (except from no-miss superstars)?
I think this is the perfect time, because the 2022 can sign in the early period (November), Many players want to take visits (unofficials) prior to their junior season, and do the official visits during their Junior seasons. so that they can sign during the early period of their senior season. Question I have is, is this an official or unofficial visit for her.

I think this is the perfect time, because the 2022 can sign in the early period (November), Many players want to take visits (unofficials) prior to their junior season, and do the official visits during their Junior seasons. so that they can sign during the early period of their senior season. Question I have is, is this an official or unofficial visit for her.

Tennessee gal from west Tennessee ... graduates in 23 so ...... my guess it’s not official yet ? Just a come and look ! She still has two years of high school ? 🤷‍♂️

Kaiya Wynn doing some recruiting..she posted a picture of her practicing and under it

Cori Allen: "Love that Orange on you"
Kaiya Wynn: "Come join"

lol and 2024 top recruit Jaloni commented" inspirational"
View attachment 373048

Cori , Barker, playing together at Monteverdi next year ...... 🤔. Could that Tennessee player talk Barker to come to Tennessee ? Barker in 22.....Cori in 23.... Jaloni in 24 !!!!
Wow what a dream team ! 😱

Looks good for Kellie and recruiting! A TOP 5 RECRUIT VISITING TWO YEARS AHEAD OF HER CLASS …… Somebody needs to go wake up Darth ! 😱

This young lady will have an "unlimited number of offers" sent her way...If she chose the LVs, it would be a major commitment acquisition...She is a basketball phenom!

VN Store

Back