2023 Recruiting

200.gif

Believe there is a thread for you and it isn’t this one. But since you are here. How’s the new coach who doesn’t like gay people working out for you so far?

I'm not a Baylor fan or a LSU fan. I assume that's who you're talking about right?

Last edited:
Reactions: LadyVol1908
Just Darth being Darth !!!! He spent a few hours of his life downing Kellie for signing Justine a #33 rated recruit…., What a loser UT has become for taking such a lowly recruit ?

Then when she got reclassified as a #16 by Hoopgurlz …… nothing but CRICKETS !

I guess he/she didn’t want to play the NOT A TOP TEN CARD ? Just in case she moved up higher or Kellie actually got a top ten new recruit! ???
Now that a top #5 player visits and since she is from Indiana …. She must go to Notre Dame or Indiana …… NO WAY SHE WOULD COME TO UT ! So we forget about Justine and he/she can say …. I told you so …. She signed with any other school! So he/she showed us how intuitive he/she is !!! “I win you lose “…. Nanny boo boo 👻

Just sayin’….Pissott hasn’t signed anywhere yet. I know we all feel good and confident in her commitment, but she signs the LOI in November.

Just sayin’….Pissott hasn’t signed anywhere yet. I know we all feel good and confident in her commitment, but she signs the LOI in November.

Just sayin’... If that’s the case the point still holds up because the other poster has stated highly rated athletes weren’t even interested in TN and what was wrong with our coach. It also feels good that her parents reassured her commitment with all the coaching changes.

The point I am making is that the poster indicated that Kellie had signed this player, and that is erroneous. It is relevant because some of us start looking for comments that Harper has to say about this wonderful recruit, and find none because that would be a recruiting violation for a coach to comment publicly about an unsigned student athlete.

Reactions: NoBackBoard
The point I am making is that the poster indicated that Kellie had signed this player, and that is erroneous. It is relevant because some of us start looking for comments that Harper has to say about this wonderful recruit, and find none because that would be a recruiting violation for a coach to comment publicly about an unsigned student athlete.

👍🏾. the majority of us know she is a commit and can’t sign right now. I’m sure it was a mistake and if not thank you for letting them know.

It stands that self proclaimed fan bashes any and everything and probably feels pretty small that kellie actually got in on a kid early, their ranking improved, and she remained committed 😎

Understood. I would caution against using the prospects of a young talented, yet unsigned recruit as leverage to stick it to another poster. Let’s not add unnecessary pressure to her. There is still the ignore feature that serves well.

Understood. I would caution against using the prospects of a young talented, yet unsigned recruit as leverage to stick it to another poster. Let’s not add unnecessary pressure to her. There is still the ignore feature that serves well.

Oh it’s definitely on but you can tell when posters are responding to the person ... Also, it’s not to stick it to another poster. I’m sure Justine isn’t going to feel extra pressure because of this board if she didn’t crumble from all the recruiting and all the work she puts in to her game and the classroom.

Again, this isn’t an argument but to say coach never gets xyz and then the coach does exactly that and some isn’t going to go unchecked on this board🤣 it just isn’t

Reactions: LadyVol1908 and PRG
Oh it’s definitely on but you can tell when posters are responding to the person ... Also, it’s not to stick it to another poster. I’m sure Justine isn’t going to feel extra pressure because of this board if she didn’t crumble from all the recruiting and all the work she puts in to her game and the classroom.

Again, this isn’t an argument but to say coach never gets xyz and then the coach does exactly that and some isn’t going to go unchecked on this board🤣 it just isn’t

I guess this is all my fault ? Trying to explain Darth to this forum was a waist of my time ! What I should have said : “Justine had given us a VERBAL COMMITMENT…… and not said : SIGNED …. My Bad !
I’ll try to be more accurate with my post’s in the future. 1623946827746.png

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I guess this is all my fault ? Trying to explain Darth to this forum was a waist of my time ! What I should have said : “Justine had given us a VERBAL COMMITMENT…… and not said : SIGNED …. My Bad !
I’ll try to be more accurate with my post’s in the future. View attachment 374711
Just a matter of interest what is the circumference of your " waist " ?

Reactions: Darth_Vol
From my count ,I see that 10 five ***** star and four 4 **** recruits ( rated by one of the recruiting services ) are being recruited hard by the Lady Vols......maybe the Fruit of the Loom will be realized in 2023.

I’ll try to be more accurate with my post’s in the future. View attachment 374711
Fact is she can not sign until the early signing date in November. Most expect that to happen with out delay.

👍🏾. the majority of us know she is a commit and can’t sign right now. I’m sure it was a mistake and if not thank you for letting them know.

It stands that self proclaimed fan bashes any and everything and probably feels pretty small that kellie actually got in on a kid early, their ranking improved, and she remained committed 😎
I have been watching the recruiting wars for a great many years and I love when a superior player commits to us. I have also seen too many sure-fire gets who say they are committed ending up elsewhere. I am not being one to throw cold water on your joy. Just a word of caution.

I have been watching the recruiting wars for a great many years and I love when a superior player commits to us. I have also seen too many sure-fire gets who say they are committed ending up elsewhere. I am not being one to throw cold water on your joy. Just a word of caution.

Trust me I could jump into a cold pool of water and still be joyous! I’m excited that top athletes are considering TN again which will eventually (hopefully) lead to more commits.

Trust me I could jump into a cold pool of water and still be joyous! I’m excited that top athletes are considering TN again which will eventually (hopefully) lead to more commits.
VA fan, I am beginning to get that same feeling about LV basketball that I had
in Pat's day. Not saying Kellie is Pat's clone, but I think she can get us back in the national conversation. It is just good to have hope again.

VN Store

Back