2023 Recruiting

That is a lot of 23 offers. I suppose it makes sense given where we are. Thoughts?

As you noted, it's early for commitments. I like the offers that are going out. That's top notch talent they are offering. My problem with 2023 and 2024 commitments is there is a whole lot of development that will occur and the top 5 today may not be in the top 5 two years from now. Players develop on different timelines.

Reactions: Lucy
Nope.

But have you seen our visits????

With the visits pouring in just one commit all will start falling in. That's a great thing that most are visiting on their own. Don't be surprise that Kellie might release some players to make room. Coach k now is no jok

Reactions: Darth_Vol
With the visits pouring in just one commit all will start falling in. That's a great thing that most are visiting on their own. Don't be surprise that Kellie might release some players to make room. Coach k now is no jok
She can’t release players! Schollies are guaranteed.

Reactions: sisaq
Absolute must get for Kellie. Even though she will be playing at Montverde, this is a Tennessee kid...

There’s no such a thing as a must ! I am sure you have been reading all of the recruiting threads …. And everyone knows she is a Notre Dame lean ! Been said more than once ….. She lists six teams of interest ? With five visits I guess Vandy will be on her dime since I think officially visits are up to five ? And she lives in Nashville which you already knew that also ! But nice try to make Kellie out to be a poor recruiter?

Our coaches are doing just fine. Signings for 22 class by November? Let’s see where we are then before you throw anybody under the bus. JMO

It’s really not with all the other top guards... thanks for trying to set kellie up for failure though 🙄

She is going to go where she wants ...

2023 class (Hoopgurlz)
Top guards
#3. Mikaylah Williams W
#5. Ashlynn Shade G
#6. Kamorea Arnold PG
#7. Madison Booker W
#9. Taliah Scott G
#10 Jadyn Donovan G
#17 Sole Williams G
#20 Olivia Mcghee G
#23 Montaya Dew G

#26 Cori Allen G.

All ten of these ladies have scholarship offers !
Shade and Scott have already visited on their own dime ! Since there are ten ( Obviously) good players in the top 26 for the year 2023 …. It wound nice to get one or more of these players but none of them should be classified as a must ? JMO

VN Store

Back