2023 Recruiting

I hope about 500 people post this meme the long-overdue day your sorry rear gets kicked off this forum.

I don't know whether bad life experiences turned you into the thing you are or if you just developed your ugly shtick naturally, but you are a total waste of everyone's time.

Emily and the Saunders family deserve this forum's support. You don't deserve an ounce of consideration from any Tennessee fan or the administrators. Hopefully, enough people report this trash so that you get what you deserve.

Hear, hear.

Hi, If you’re now doing the recruiting list, if you know of any visits to Tennessee by any on the list, could you add that? Obviously, I think it helps to show which recruits are showing true interest. No restrictions now, so would guess most future commitments will have come for a visit at some point. Thanks.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Booker has visited Tennessee four times. Samuels has visited sure everybody knows about that one. McGhee has been but that was a while back. Some of these players are visiting without any knowledge being relayed. I was totally shocked that Booker had been four times I hope she keeps coming and then stays for four years.

I think from here on in if you can get a couple of highly rated freshmen you are good to go. Just grab two more players out of the portal there will be numerous players that were highly rated or totally overlooked by the people who rate. You certainly need some freshmen, but I think the portal has changed how many you need in anyone class.

VN Store

Back