2023 Recruiting

See ya at the cafe...
Boulevard-of-Broken-Dreams-Neon_lg1.jpg

We need some good recruiting news the last high school commit was in 2020 I feel like these two want to go play together so good news we have them there together does anyone know a list for these ladies seen there recruiting has been quiet can’t find a final 10 or 5

Yesterday, when it looked like the girls were all set to come here as a package deal, most of us (especially me) got a little excited....I was so happy!!!
tumblr_inline_nj2f28cPRc1rziur7.gif

Now, since we all know nothing, other than they have not committed yet, all we can do is just shake our heads and comfort each other...Glad I got you guys in my life!
PoliticalFlippantHairstreak-size_restricted.gif

We need some good recruiting news the last high school commit was in 2020 I feel like these two want to go play together so good news we have them there together does anyone know a list for these ladies seen there recruiting has been quiet can’t find a final 10 or 5

We have had plenty of good recruiting news this cycle albeit transfers. We got three players who could play at least 2 years (Rickea left open the door of playing two years and she got a heckuva NIL deal) and jillian has 3 years.

Now if you are talking HS recruits specifically that's totally different but i suspect we will get some good news at some point. The fact 3 of our targets played/are playing USA bball might extend their process a tad. Then with summer ball i really don't know.

I know I know other teams are getting their HS recruits and I want some too but if this team and their transfers do as well as they can i won't be worrying about recruiting much more with the portal LOL

Also, it's not like TN hasn't had recruits ready to commit i think they r just being more selective.

Yesterday, when it looked like the girls were all set to come here as a package deal, most of us (especially me) got a little excited....I was so happy!!!

Now, since we all know nothing, other than they have not committed yet, all we can do is just shake our heads and comfort each other...Glad I got you guys in my life!

Technically, we know nothing. We don't know if they have committed or not. There's just no word after that cryptic message. weird.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

Simmer down. They just visited a few days ago. Patience, please!!!

We have had plenty of good recruiting news this cycle albeit transfers. We got three players who could play at least 2 years (Rickea left open the door of playing two years and she got a heckuva NIL deal) and jillian has 3 years.

Now if you are talking HS recruits specifically that's totally different but i suspect we will get some good news at some point. The fact 3 of our targets played/are playing USA bball might extend their process a tad. Then with summer ball i really don't know.

I know I know other teams are getting their HS recruits and I want some too but if this team and their transfers do as well as they can i won't be worrying about recruiting much more with the portal LOL

Also, it's not like TN hasn't had recruits ready to commit i think they r just being more selective.
Yes. Kellie even said so in her last interview. They are going after THE best players that fit the program, so patience folks!

Yes. Kellie even said so in her last interview. They are going after THE best players that fit the program, so patience folks!

Rosario has visited South Carolina , unofficial to North Carolina and NC STATE. And maybe more ? But if I was them I would take all of my visits to enjoy this process !

I’ve heard parents moved to Nashville to be close to them and easily to watch games ? Not a bad drive to Knoxville ? Time will tell ? 🤷‍♂️

Rosario has visited South Carolina , unofficial to North Carolina and NC STATE. And maybe more ? But if I was them I would take all of my visits to enjoy this process !

I’ve heard parents moved to Nashville to be close to them and easily to watch games ? Not a bad drive to Knoxville ? Time will tell ? 🤷‍♂️
Agreed. Recruits take their visits. I would too!

Agreed. Recruits take their visits. I would too!

I can't blame recruits for wanting to take all their visits. I'm sure much of the time they are genuinely still up-in-the-air and weighing their decisions carefully based on research, lots of conversations and, finally, in-person immersion.

But I can honestly say that If I were a recruit down to my final choices, and if I had at some point decided that one or more of those schools had suddenly, for whatever reason(s), become places I DEFINITELY, 100% COULD NOT see myself going no matter what, I would want to save that school the time and great expense of hosting me.

If I'd had a highly-recruited top 5 player of a daughter who'd been offered by a certain coach whom I am certain any child with some of my DNA would not want to play for -- lol -- I would hope she would not waste their resources and let them know early on that she appreciated the offer but wanted to save them time and money and take herself off their radar.

Hopefully there aren't too many of the type of absolute precious resource-wasting "just for Insta pics" visits happening and kids are genuinely still at least tangentially considering everyone who is using their resources to court them, but I'm sure those things do happen sometimes.

If the parents moved to watch them in high school, they will surely move to watch them in college!

Yes I’m speaking of High School and yes the portal saved a lot of fans from jumping off the bandwagon now let’s hope the chemistry is on point and keep the program on a upwards trajectory..

Technically, we know nothing. We don't know if they have committed or not. There's just no word after that cryptic message. weird.
......or maybe the message wasn't cryptic at all and meant exactly what it said. Stranger Things is a pretty popular show. I watched some of part 2 yesterday.

Yes I’m speaking of High School and yes the portal saved a lot of fans from jumping off the bandwagon now let’s hope the chemistry is on point and keep the program on a upwards trajectory..
I guess you can have a very good team with transfers and a high school recruit thrown into the mix occasionally. looks like we are going to find out.

8733D8B3-40E2-49C5-80DA-F11F6EB0D36B.jpeg
”Hey, Kellie! What’s up? Hey, this is Vechna.….Look, I hope I’m not interrupting anything, but….well….I think I’m ready to commit!”

Perfectly stated. Just because they want us, doesn’t mean we want them.

VN Store

Back