2022 Target List

Lots of kids verbally commit to a school and don’t announce until a later date, that’s actually pretty common.
Yeah, but do they usually let the other school know they are committed? Just seems like you’re asking for someone to leak something. I know Barnes isn’t the type to do that, and maybe Wallace knows that, but it seems risky.

Yeah, but do they usually let the other school know they are committed? Just seems like you’re asking for someone to leak something. I know Barnes isn’t the type to do that, and maybe Wallace knows that, but it seems risky.
I don’t think Wallace has told Tennessee he’s committed to Kentucky if that’s what you’re asking…

Updated…

Top targets (imo/info) bolded, updated with scheduled OV’s reported so far...

#4 Yohan Traore
#10 Cason Wallace-Top 3, OV 9/17, 6/3
#14 Julian Phillips-Top 4, OV 9/25
#28 Dillon Mitchell-OV 6/27
#29 Ernest Udeh Jr.
#35 Jett Howard-Top 7, OV 9/10

#38 Eric Dailey Jr.
#73 Colin Smith
#90 Chandler Jackson
#94 BJ Edwards-COMMIT

NR Daniel Sanford

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
What’s the latest w Traore or Udeh? On 247 it shows UCLA and Kansas as the favorites for Udeh

Last edited:
Not targeting him anymore, but looks like Jaden Bradley is trending towards Bama again before his commitment tonight. Received 2 crystal balls this afternoon: An Arizona one from a Terps insider and a Bama one from an Arizona one. The Terps insider just removed his Arizona CB

These freaking secretive sob,s.!Bad news for the good guys on Wallace. Imo

LOL

Last edited:
Summary from War Room…

-Julian Phillips likely a 2 team race, FSU & Tennessee.

-Dillon Mitchell likely a 2 team race, FSU & Tennessee.

-Unlikely for both to end up at the same school, Tennessee probably prefers Phillips but would gladly take Mitchell.

-Chandler Jackson will OV 10/16, Tennessee has been recruiting him awhile but hadn’t offered, they asked Chandler if it was too late and he said no.

-Tennessee is a factor for Jett Howard, gonna have to see it to believe it, “but the quality of the source is such that I feel compelled to at least pass it on.”

-Tennessee is fading with Cason Wallace, he hasn’t informed the staff but they are losing ground here.

Summary from War Room…

-Julian Phillips likely a 2 team race, FSU & Tennessee.

-Dillon Mitchell likely a 2 team race, FSU & Tennessee.

-Unlikely for both to end up at the same school, Tennessee probably prefers Phillips but would gladly take Mitchell.

-Chandler Jackson will OV 10/16, Tennessee has been recruiting him awhile but hadn’t offered, they asked Chandler if it was too late and he said no.

-Tennessee is a factor for Jett Howard, gonna have to see it to believe it, “but the quality of the source is such that I feel compelled to at least pass it on.”

-Tennessee is fading with Cason Wallace, he hasn’t informed the staff but they are losing ground here.

As I’ve been saying for months on Howard, it never hurts to try. And it’s paying off! We expended minimal resources on recruiting him and now we’re a threat to land him. Kids don’t always want to play for their parents. Sometimes they want to chart their own path. Would love it if he ended up here.

VN Store

Back