2022 Target List

Gotcha, I guess his minutes really just depends on how well he plays and practices when he steps on campus. I know a lot of people and myself included didn’t think Zeigler would get that many minutes this year. I was happily wrong about that
I think Edwards is more ready to contribute immediately than Mashack, but again it’s gonna have so much to do with who’s here…if you return your entire backcourt it’s hard to see him playing much at all.

Reactions: Willy14
I think Edwards is more ready to contribute immediately than Mashack, but again it’s gonna have so much to do with who’s here…if you return your entire backcourt it’s hard to see him playing much at all.
Understandable, I mean heck if KC returns then yeah I don't see him playing at all. If KC leaves, then there will be some opportunities there for him. I'm assuming Q is more of a 3 than a 2 right? Next year I'll be interested if Q's and Mashacks minutes increase and by how much

Understandable, I mean heck if KC returns then yeah I don't see him playing at all. If KC leaves, then there will be some opportunities there for him. I'm assuming Q is more of a 3 than a 2 right? Next year I'll be interested if Q's and Mashacks minutes increase and by how much
Yea I think Q is a 3, maybe even small ball 4 with his size

Reactions: Willy14
We desperately need to add someone to the class. A big preferably. I’ve seen a few good bigs in the mid majors that I’d be ecstatic to add.

We desperately need to add someone to the class. A big preferably. I’ve seen a few good bigs in the mid majors that I’d be ecstatic to add.

There’s a 6’10” kid just over the mountains in the Big South averaging 15/7/3 that recently had a 41 point, 11 rebound game. Also hits 85% of his free throws.

My hope is PJ Hall enters the portal and we grab him. I wasn’t huge on him out of HS, but he’s proved me wrong.
Would also love to see Jamarion Sharp enter the portal. Dude’s a freak.

Reactions: golfballs
My hope is PJ Hall enters the portal and we grab him. I wasn’t huge on him out of HS, but he’s proved me wrong.
Graham Ike is one from Wyoming that I'd like to land if he decided to make a move up to a high major. We have no ties that I'm aware of, and he's from Colorado, so it would be a bit of a random pick-up. 6-9, 250 lbs, and averaging 20 and 9.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
Clemson needs to get rid of Brownell. He's clearly not going to get anything going there. Of course would love a situation where we could get Hall as a transfer

Clemson needs to get rid of Brownell. He's clearly not going to get anything going there. Of course would love a situation where we could get Hall as a transfer
Hall was one of my favorites from that 2020 class that we had a shot at landing. I'd love to grab him in the portal if he becomes available.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
Graham Ike is one from Wyoming that I'd like to land if he decided to make a move up to a high major. We have no ties that I'm aware of, and he's from Colorado, so it would be a bit of a random pick-up. 6-9, 250 lbs, and averaging 20 and 9.
I thought we had a coach on staff with a Colorado tie? Might’ve been English I was thinking of now that I think about it.

Does anyone know if Edwards is a true PG or more of a SG I haven’t watched a lot of tape but if KC leaves it would be nice to have another ball handler next year to dispel ZZ. Also does anyone know what kind of 3 point shot he has looks like he can drive to bucket at will in high school

On BJ Edwards
Jerry MeyerDIRECTOR OF BASKETBALL SCOUTING
PROJECTION
Power-5 Starter

Possesses good size for a point guard. Plays low to the ground and has an overall physical game. Not a high riser as a leaper but gets off the floor quickly and with power. Has functional athleticism and seeks out contact. Would rather penetrate but is a solid to good shooter when he does shoot from deep. Can attack going either direction and thrives off quick changes of direction and crafty changes of pace. Shoots the pull up jumper well and has a nifty floater and a scoop lay up. Is a very composed ball handler who controls his pace. Sees the court and is a quality distributer. Rebounds his position at a high level and is a tough defender who can guard multiple positions.

Does anyone know if Edwards is a true PG or more of a SG I haven’t watched a lot of tape but if KC leaves it would be nice to have another ball handler next year to dispel ZZ. Also does anyone know what kind of 3 point shot he has looks like he can drive to bucket at will in high school
I’ve long thought he’s probably more of a combo guard, he can play the 1 but I fear against smaller/quicker guards he will struggle a little at the 1 because he doesn’t look the quickest. He does have the size to absolutely play off ball too though and create from that spot. As for his shot, he’s appeared to be a really good 3pt shooter with a ton of range.

BJE is not near as quick as KC, but he's stronger and a better shooter. BJE can play both guard spots and likely will with ZZ on the floor. He's a good defender though probably not as good as KC 1v1.

BJE is not near as quick as KC, but he's stronger and probably a better shooter. BJE can play both guard spots and likely will with ZZ on the floor. He's a good defender though probably not as good as KC 1v1.

So, does ZZ get the start at the 1 next year? Or is BJE a more natural fit at the 1? Might be way too early to tell, but it will be curious to see how Rick plays it.

ZZ is your starting PG, next year, assuming KC leaves.

That's what I figured, but I wasn't sure if Barnes would prefer to keep him off-ball or not. I would assume, barring any unforeseen circumstances, next year's starting rotation will be:

ZZ
Vescovi
James
ON
Plavsic (unless we get a transfer big)

I would prefer Uros be a role player, so I am hoping we can find someone in the transfer market to play the post.

VN Store

Back